Toshiba Portege R30-a1320 13.3 Led Notebook - Intel Core I7 I7-4610m 3 Ghz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Ssd - Dvd-writer - Intel Hd Graphics 4600 - Windows 7 Professional - 1366 X 768 Display (pt341u-05u01g)

BY TOSHIBA

Designed to offer the very latest in lightweight mobile computing these portable laptops are stylish but pack all the power and features of products twice their size. The Portg series demonstrates. see more...

Sarah P.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This laptop I bought for school. It started off very well but it ended up being very slow in the first month. It gets really hot but I guess that is normal. I use it almost ever day for an hour and get frustrated and turn it off because its so slow. Lot of room for improvment.
Madison B.
Cottage Grove, OR
Amazing computer overall. I adored it, I got this for my birthday. I have yet to experience any problems with this computer. It's not really expensive but it definitely was not cheap. I would recommend this to everyone. I was very satisfied with this product
Caitlin L.
Pinellas Park , FL
Originally purchased this laptop for college use. After realizing how fast the computer ran, I started using it for work. Computer is perfect size. The price was affordable and not to pricey. I actually told my parents to get my wiser the same laptop for college
Tiffany G.
Wilmington, OH
Bought this for my son, he loves it! Has everything for him to do homework while also being able to play his games! I always buy toshiba, I've never had a problem from them!
Yani L.
Bronx, NY
Awesome laptop; great for school and entertainment purposes and the battery life is great. I love the Toshiba brand; been buying this brand for years.
Patricia W.
Elizabethtown, KY
Fastest processor out there. 8gb ram more than enough to carry most programs. Solid state hard drive allows for more memory than you think.
Alexandra P.
Super ideal computer for a college student! I like the fact you can turn the computer into a tablet and its super sleek
Carmen L.
Can always trust using toshiba! never fails on me. great for school because of the microsoft. this is my go to
Graciela V.
Eagle Pass, TX
Great laptop will definitely recommend I use it for college and it is great. The battery doesn't finish quick
Alexandra D.
Buena Vista
It is an efficient laptop. I use it manly for school work and writing reports and it gets the job done.