Toshiba Portege R30-a 13.3 Led Notebook - Intel Core I5 I5-4210m 2.60 Ghz - 4GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Intel Hd Graphics 4600 - Windows 7 Professional - 1366 X 768 Display - (pt343u-1me096)

BY TOSHIBA

LIGHTWEIGHT MOBILITY. NO-COMPROMISE PERFORMANCE Tired of trade-offs with lightweight laptops? At just 1.5 kg, the Toshiba Portg R30 tips the scale like an ultra-portable, but packs a punch like a h. see more...

Ashley B.
W Sacramento, CA
This was one of the very first laptops I have ever received. It was a gift for my graduation 2011 actually. I have had this laptop ever since then, and it has never failed. The only problem I had with it was a virus that was easily fixed by geek squad. I would highly recommend this brand to anyone looking for a laptop that will last!
Roxie G.
Cortland, OH
The design is really good but the battery life and performance is satisfactory. I always have a problem with the color also. constantly dimming. After using it for three months bought a new one,
Socorro B.
San Bernardino, CA
This a light weight notebook that you can take with you anywhere. And you can use itvwhike on the go. I recommend it to anyone that is in the market for anotebook
Un notebook inteligente es casi un libro practicamente. Mas rapido y con mas capacidad. Y ahora con unidad de dvd. El window 7 tiene sus virtudes y ya viene incluido.
Holly S.
Luling, LA
I love it!! its a lot different then my other one. wish that i would have bought it first instead of others. i will buy this one before i buy another
Maria G.
Excellent is product is what we all need in our homes can assure you that it is a good product and we do not regret having not used
Ellie N.
Lake Charles, LA
This laptop is great! It's light weight and has a beautiful sleek look. I couldn't have hoped for anything better.
Suzzie F.
Gaithersburg, MD
I loveee that its touch screen & you can make it like a tablet. as to the service is perfect to take on board
noreen b.
Manchester, NH
Very dependable and cheap . it easy to use as well as finding it in stores i highly recommend this product
Joseph V.
Eastpointe, MI
Great Laptop for the price, although with only 4GB of Ram, you may want to consider upgrading,