Toshiba Portege R30 13.3 Notebook - Intel Core I5 I5-4310m Dual-core [2 Core] 2.70 Ghz - Intel Hd Graphics 4600 - 1366 X 768 169 Display - Gigabit Ethernet - Network [rj-45] (pt341u-05t08c)

BY TOSHIBA

Designed to offer the very latest in lightweight, mobile computing, these portable laptops are stylish, but pack all the power and features of products twice their size. The Portg series demonstrat. see more...

nicole h.
South Range, WI
Great laptop for someone who isn't the best with electronics. super easy to use and i have no complaints
Tiffani J.
Port Richey, FL
Simple computer. Very easy for my schoolwork. Also it is very lightweight and not heavy at all.
Jen M.
Cortez, CO
Good laptop if not using for heavy stuff. Can be slow at times but it gets the job done
Lily-Mae S.
West Midlands
As this is the laptop I'm using so far I have got loads of great results of it. I spesifically use my laptop for this website further I use it for my youtube transactions and social media. I feel this laptop is also very reliable and very portable!!! I love this laptop now also. Highly recommended!
Olives S.
Somalia
I don't know anything about electronics, But Toshiba laptops are good, last long and I can see my FB page through it which is a win LOL
maura p.
Buena la mejor marca de todas eh estado encantada con toshiba super bueno no me ah salido ninguna falla super buena
alicia a.
It was a really good computer. Not heavy and it had a good storage .
Sadly i broke mine a couple months ago