Toshiba Portege R30 13.3 Notebook - Intel Core I5 I5-4310m Dual-core [2 Core] 2.70 Ghz - Intel Hd Graphics 4600 - 1366 X 768 169 Display - Gigabit Ethernet - Network [rj-45] (pt341u-05t08c)

BY TOSHIBA

Designed to offer the very latest in lightweight, mobile computing, these portable laptops are stylish, but pack all the power and features of products twice their size. The Portg series demonstrat. see more...

Brandy S.
MORGANTOWN, WV
Received as a Christmas gift. Had windows 9 when I got it, it automatically updated to Windows 10. It takes getting use to but once you get the hang of it, it's simple. There's a lot of stuff that I don't use and won't use and doesn't have things I do use on it. It's practica and for the price it's worth it.
Keri K.
Fitchburg, MA
Love it so far, I got it for school so I really only needed the basic. Something I did notice, however, is I have absolutely no room on the C hard drive, and I haven't installed anything onto it. I removed all the unnecessary programs it came with and I still am left with little to no storage.
Emily  C.
Phoenix, AZ
Honestly I just got this for school work and YouTube videos at the beginning but I've been more into watching twitch streams and playing online games and it does fairly well with so yeah thumbs up from me
Elvira N.
Stockton, CA
I've been having this laptop for the longest now and it's in great condition, no viruses. Other laptops I've had gotten viruses very quickly, I would definitely consider buying!
Paola S.
miami florida
Es una laptop muy buena y rapido procesador. Graficos super buenos. Sin ningun problema bueno a mi parecer es la mejor q he comprado. Siempre la uso :p facil uso
Erin W.
Bakersfield, CA
I work from home on the computer and I also home school my son. We each own one of these. Great for every day use and for my business ans hia online school work.
Baileigh M.
Grand Island, NE
Love the touch screen. Definitely a keeper. Battery life is good. Light weight. Slim. Decently quiet but still louder than apple.
Cheyene C.
Dayton, OH
Use these at school and haven't had any problems with them, i think their inexpensive so great buy for a college student
Alicia S.
Missouri City, TX
Decent laptop for a good price; i bought mine used from the pawn shop. Had it wiped and rebooted, has been useful since.
Lucero L.
Duluth, GA
I love Toshiba laptops because the have the number keypad. I am always using it and really recommend this computer.