Toshiba Jet Black 17.3Toshiba Jet Black 17.3
Toshiba Jet Black 17.3

BY TOSHIBA #52 in Laptops

Toshiba 17.3" Satellite C75D-B7215 Laptop PC: Key Features and Benefits: AMD A8-6410 Quad-Core processor 2.40GHz 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB) Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 1TB SATA hard drive Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more SuperMulti DVD drive Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100Mbps Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC 17.3" HD+ TruBrite TFT display AMD Radeon R4 Graphics Additional Features: Built-in HD webcam 6-in-1 memory card reader 1 x USB 3.0 port, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone output, 1 x microphone input, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x HDMI port 6-cell lithium-ion battery 5.9 lbs, 16.3" x 10.6" x 1.3" Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Edition 1 month trial for new Office 365 customers Norton Internet Security (30-day trial subscription) Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst Support and Warranty: 1-year standard limited warranty Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer. What's In The Box: Power cord and AC adapter 6-cell lithium-ion battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. ENERGY STAR ® Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy effi see more...

• How well is this computer? I've been in search for a new ...1 Answers
  • Can I play sims 3 on here?2 Answers
  • How good would this computer be for someone heading into ...4 Answers
Toshiba Jet Black 17.3
Toshiba Jet Black 17.3" Satellite C75D-B7215 Laptop PC with AMD A8-6410 Quad-Core Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1
Adriana G.
I have this laptop for school and it works great. You really are getting your moneys worth. I have had no problems with it. Its great!!
Alexia M.
My brother has had one of these for a long time and it still navigates really fast ...its a little too big for me though
misa s.
Brownsville, TX
I love love this laptop!!!!!!!!!!It's easy to use compare to my old laptop.i highly recommend this product!!!!!!!!!
Charissa M.
I love these products and how new looking they are! I would use this all the time. I like the pricing too :)
Great laptop little to no lag at all. Fun to take places and easy to take not heavy and veary enjoyable
Amy M.
Seaford, DE
I love this product! Windows 8 is so easy to navigate and I highly recommend
saad s.
Techie Expert Level 5
Best product
mix f.
Hello I am abderrazak from Morocco I like this product and I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation. I have an intrest account. I do a lot of reviews in addition to my YouTube account, I can help you promote your products by reviewing my accounts to encourage people to buy from the Internet while helping your company promote the best product for beginners. I have always dreamed of being one because I love this company. I love these products and I want to review these products .. Thank you.
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
Techie Expert Level 3
I love my toshiba laptop. it has lasted me 6 years and is still working well even though it has slowed down a bit. I replaced it,but will continue to use it in my basement to play workout videos
Diviyashni N.
Really good laptop for beginners. very easy to use and easy for children as well! Love the features on it as well.
Emily B.
How good would this computer be for someone heading into University?
the boondocks F.
Federal Way, WA
Can I play sims 3 on here?
Emily B.
Honest opinion here. How good is this? Does it compare to a Mac computer in respects to good virus control?
Nicole S.
Nanty Glo, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
How well is this computer? I've been in search for a new one that I can use for school (word, PowerPoint, excel) and that is very reliable with Internet connection. Thanks!