Toshiba Jet Black 17.3Toshiba Jet Black 17.3
Toshiba Jet Black 17.3

BY TOSHIBA #55 in Laptops

Toshiba 17.3" Satellite C75D-B7215 Laptop PC: Key Features and Benefits: AMD A8-6410 Quad-Core processor 2.40GHz 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB) Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 1TB SATA hard drive Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more SuperMulti DVD drive Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100Mbps Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC 17.3" HD+ TruBrite TFT display AMD Radeon R4 Graphics Additional Features: Built-in HD webcam 6-in-1 memory card reader 1 x USB 3.0 port, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone output, 1 x microphone input, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x HDMI port 6-cell lithium-ion battery 5.9 lbs, 16.3" x 10.6" x 1.3" Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Edition 1 month trial for new Office 365 customers Norton Internet Security (30-day trial subscription) Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst Support and Warranty: 1-year standard limited warranty Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer. What's In The Box: Power cord and AC adapter 6-cell lithium-ion battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. ENERGY STAR ® Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy effi see more...

• How well is this computer? I've been in search for a new one that...1 Answers
  • Can I play sims 3 on here?2 Answers
  • How good would this computer be for someone heading into University?4 Answers
Toshiba Jet Black 17.3
Toshiba Jet Black 17.3" Satellite C75D-B7215 Laptop PC with AMD A8-6410 Quad-Core Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Excellent computer for basic processing (word/excel/mail/internet surfing).
Runs slow on streaming video & stops to catch up often. Even website video ads bog down. I thought the AMD8 processor speed would be better - seems slower than 2GHz.
Occasional issues with screens popping up or getting blown out of screens. Not sure if the touch pad is over sensitive or my hands are heavy!
I still think it is decent for the price, but only if you intend to use it as a large size netbook.
Roxy A.
I love this laptop. The windows 8 program is super easy to use. I like that you can add more storage space into it and upgrade it. The screen is big and the battery life is great. I would recommend this product
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
Love this laptop so much! It's fast, efficient and really has everything you need. I love the ease of using it and working on it. It's great for business and personal use. Definitely recommend to anyone.
Sabrina  H.
I love this laptop! I use it for school and it is not heavy at all. It has great features, similar to hp laptops. So far, love it and can't complain about its usage, battery or features.
Recommend ūüíč
Monique H.
Akron, OH
Got this for my husband. He loved it, worked great for Drafting programs with no slow down, great size and great price. Will buy another one eventually. Worked great till one of the kids spilled a glass of milk on it and wouldn't admit to it.
Randi S.
Blue Mound, IL
This was a recent gift from my husband. My old reliable HP had finally shut down and I needed a replacement. I was pleasantly surprised at how fast this computer was.
Deborah L.
Dixon, MO
Love my laptop it's a great buy and I love the screen size! It helps when I video chat with my BF in Korea, only thing I dislike is windows 8 ugh hate hate hate!!!
Bricia B.
Crescent City, FL
I love windows 8, it's so much easier to use and it's a lot more organized. this laptop has never given me any problems I've had it for 4 years already.
Shavonte M.
I like this laptop but it was a little heavy for me. My husband owned it and he loved it. It was affordable and durable. I was good for work for him.
Destiny M.
Metropolis, IL
Highly recommend this. Very great. In love with this gonna keep as long as it will last!!!very excited to see what else Toshiba will come up with
Emily B.
How good would this computer be for someone heading into University?
the boondocks F.
Federal Way, WA
Can I play sims 3 on here?
Emily B.
Honest opinion here. How good is this? Does it compare to a Mac computer in respects to good virus control?
Nicole S.
Nanty Glo, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
How well is this computer? I've been in search for a new one that I can use for school (word, PowerPoint, excel) and that is very reliable with Internet connection. Thanks!