Toshiba Jet Black 17.3Toshiba Jet Black 17.3
Toshiba Jet Black 17.3

BY TOSHIBA #55 in Laptops

Toshiba 17.3" Satellite C75D-B7215 Laptop PC: Key Features and Benefits: AMD A8-6410 Quad-Core processor 2.40GHz 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB) Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 1TB SATA hard drive Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more SuperMulti DVD drive Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100Mbps Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC 17.3" HD+ TruBrite TFT display AMD Radeon R4 Graphics Additional Features: Built-in HD webcam 6-in-1 memory card reader 1 x USB 3.0 port, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone output, 1 x microphone input, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x HDMI port 6-cell lithium-ion battery 5.9 lbs, 16.3" x 10.6" x 1.3" Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Edition 1 month trial for new Office 365 customers Norton Internet Security (30-day trial subscription) Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst Support and Warranty: 1-year standard limited warranty Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer. What's In The Box: Power cord and AC adapter 6-cell lithium-ion battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. ENERGY STAR ® Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy effi see more...

• How well is this computer? I've been in search for a new one that...1 Answers
  • Can I play sims 3 on here?2 Answers
  • How good would this computer be for someone heading into University?4 Answers
Toshiba Jet Black 17.3
Toshiba Jet Black 17.3" Satellite C75D-B7215 Laptop PC with AMD A8-6410 Quad-Core Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
This was a pretty good computer until it started constantly freezing up on me. It was bought brand new and shouldn't of been freezing up at all! I hardly saved any files on it and gave me problems
Kayleigh B.
Beavercreek, OH
This is the first laptop I have owned. My dad bought it for me sophomore year so I could use it for school work and entertainment. I hated Windows 8 at first but it really grew on me - I actually like the way this laptop works more than Macs and I love Macs. The screen is a perfect size for me. The laptop itself is an okay size, but I can just barely fit it in my backpack. It's easy to carry myself though! I use Google Chrome as my default browser because Internet Explorer isn't great and I never really liked any other browsers. Google Chrome works wonderfully on it. The battery life of this laptop is mediocre and it takes awhile to charge, but I am guilty of walking away and leaving it on, so that's probably why it dies quickly. One complaint is how the colors show up on the screen. If I order clothes online I have to look at the image on my iPhone to make sure of the color because my laptop screen just warps it. But other than that, it's really a great laptop for me. I don't need a super high-tech laptop or anything as an 18 year old that's only using the laptop for typing/printing papers, research, and basic entertainment.
Annie C.
Forest Hills, NY
I bought this Toshiba laptop during black friday, and it was the best purchase I made this year. My laptop came with Windows 10. The audio is crisp. The screen is wide and clear. 1tb is enough for me and the 5 more semesters I have left of college. This laptop is super lightweight, so carrying it to class won't be a struggle. I was deciding whether I should buy this laptop or another MacBook, but I'm glad I bought this one. I love this laptop!
Alexis S.
I was given this laptop as a Christmas gift, and it is my own personal and starter computer. It runs all basic applications and Windows 8. I love the basic setup and how easy and efficient it is to use, and is a good computer for the price. I would definitely recommend if you're looking for something that's affordable and simple.
Delaney S.
Reading, PA
I had this laptop last school year and I liked it. It was especially great for watching movies since the screen I so big. However, I only had this computer for one school year because the screen came off the hinges. When I got it checked out, they told me I'd probably have to replace the whole thing. Since the screens are big and heavy, they break easily. So just keep that in mind before you buy it. Other than that, it's a good computer.
Tricia V.
Bay City, MI
I have my toshiba laptop that I got for school recently and it's okay. I don't care for the new windows on it. I do love Windows though I'm very experienced with Windows computers but this laptop has crashed on me twice and I lost everything. Other than that it's a good laptop.
Kai F.
I just received this for my birthday and I love it! It's been running really well and I've had no issues with it. Windows 8 is wonderful and easy to navigate, it comes with great apps and it's overall a really nice laptop to work on. I manage all my social media from it and it's literally perfect for someone like me who uses tons of social media accounts. 10/10, great product!
Jessie B.
I've only had this laptop for a few weeks but I Love it. Works great, runs smooth and fast. Love the big screen size and free upgrade, Windows 10 is way better than 8.1 so I definitely recommend the upgrade if you purchase this product. I don't have anything bad to say about it
Aleah H.
Indianapolis, IN
So this product is okay if you just need a good laptop for work or for your child school work. If you're a college student I would not recommend it. It's good for about a year, after that it starts falling apart and the battery life dimishes almost instantly!
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
Have had my Toshiba a few years now and had another one just before this one too, they seem to work great for at least four years and I do ALLOT of pictures, surfing, Facebook, and all the other social media stuff too. Fast enough and gets a great signal too.
Emily B.
How good would this computer be for someone heading into University?
the boondocks F.
Federal Way, WA
Can I play sims 3 on here?
Emily B.
Honest opinion here. How good is this? Does it compare to a Mac computer in respects to good virus control?
Nicole S.
Nanty Glo, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
How well is this computer? I've been in search for a new one that I can use for school (word, PowerPoint, excel) and that is very reliable with Internet connection. Thanks!