BY TOSHIBA

Toshiba 15.6" Satellite C55D-B5242 Laptop PC: Key Features and Benefits: AMD Quad-Core A4-6210 accelerated processor 1.80GHz 6GB DDR3L SDRAM system memory in the C55D-B5242 Toshiba 15.6" Satellite Laptop Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 750GB SATA hard drive Store 500,000 photos, 214,000 songs or 395 hours of HD video and more SuperMulti DVD drive Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC 15.6" TruBrite TFT display AMD Radeon R3 Graphics Additional Features: Built-in HD webcam Jet Black Windows 8.1 laptop with 6GB memory and 750GB hard drive has a 6-in-1 memory card reader 1 x USB 3.0 port, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone output/microphone input, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x VGA port 4-cell lithium-ion battery 4.85 lbs, 14.96"L x 10.2"W x 1.05"H Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Edition Toshiba laptop PC with AMD Quad-Core A4-6210 accelerated processor has a 1 month trial for new Office 365 customers Norton Internet Security (30-day trial subscription) Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst Support and Warranty: Jet Black Windows 8.1 laptop with 6GB memory and 750GB hard drive has a 1-year standard limited warranty Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer What's In The Box: C55D-B5242 Toshiba 15.6" Satellite Laptop, power cord and AC adapter 4-cell lithium-ion battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here see more...

Toshiba Jet Black 15.6
Toshiba Jet Black 15.6" Satellite C55D-B5242 Laptop PC with AMD Quad-Core A4-6210 Accelerated Processor, 6GB Memory, 750GB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1
Jennifer M.
Greentown, IN
I was a bit leery purchasing a Toshiba laptop as I've had problems with the brand in the past, but this one has held up quite well for me. It's fast, spacious, and very simple to use. Decent built in webcam and enough USB ports for my liking. I have had a few glitches here and there, but they were easily figured out. Playing a DVD on it is a bit of a hassle, but that likely comes down to the program it's trying to use more than anything. A simple change in settings/apps would likely help. Other than that I would recommend it.
Christine W.
Fresno, CA
I purchased this laptop last April and have really been impressed with what it can do and how well it's holding up. I pretty much use this computer for everything -- blogging, music, photos, gaming, Internet browsing, Microsoft office, and more. I've never had any technical problems with it at all, and it's always been fast while using it. I purchased it at Best Buy for a reasonable price. If you're looking for a good computer and an affordable rate then I recommend this laptop!
Kanisha H.
Detroit, MI
I had this laptop since summer of 2013. I purchased from my local Office max for $250. I had no issues with this laptop. It's still works to the day. I'm in college study computer science. So I'm always on the laptop every day. I would recommend this laptop to others.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this laptop! it's fast and has a lot of memory and it is great for on the go.. it is a little heavy that is why I I'm only giving 4 stars but other then that the audio is amazing and so is the picture
Demari G.
Dorchester , MA
My dad brought me this laptop but I gave it back to him and bought a MacBook Pro I don't like having to log on Microsoft every time I wanna go on the computer and also the screen breaks very easily
Queen Esther S.
I purchased this computer sometime last year and I use it for school and editing my YouTube videos for my channel "QueenSheeMee". The MyMovie app is dope except I feel it could add a few more features for an even more flawless production. Besides that it was money well spent.
Dana V.
Indian Land, SC
We have always owned Toshiba laptops. Our previous laptop was 8 years old and it was time to upgrade our computer. We love the new model of pretty much the same laptop. Runs wonderful and has plenty of storage for our at home use.
Maggie W.
Manhattan, KS
Got this as a Christmas gift for my husband so he is able to keep in contact with or daughters while he is deployed. Got it on Black Friday at a hell of a bargain and am so happy we did. Works great thus far so no complaints here.
Jill W.
Techie Expert Level 1
Overall, a pretty decent computer. I bought it on sale, and it usually works pretty well. It can be a little glitchy at times, especially with the mouse pad and buttons.
Ashley B.
Fort Bragg, NC
We use it for everything from online school to browsing the web it's super fast and well made I always buy their brand and will continue because I can trust it!