TOSHIBA Excite Pro PDA0EU-00101Y 32GB 10.1

TOSHIBA Excite Pro PDA0EU-00101Y 32GB 10.1" Tablet

BY TOSHIBA

Upside-down. Sideways. Even miles from nowhere. Wherever you take it, this tablet knows what's what thanks to an onboard suite of sensors including an accelerometer, compass and GPS. Tilt it through a full 360 degrees of rotation for the very best viewing. Note your location most anywhere on Earth. And take advantage of today's popular map applications, photo tagging and more. This innovative mobile processor features the world's only 4-PLUS-1 mobile quad-core CPU, so you'll get outstanding performance for even the most demanding applications. Apps run faster, games are played at console-quality, HD video is smoother, plus it features a unique, 5th battery-saver core to handle your everyday apps-so you can run longer. see more...

TOSHIBA Excite Pro PDA0EU-00101Y 32GB 10.1
TOSHIBA Excite Pro PDA0EU-00101Y 32GB 10.1" Tablet
Zuly T.
Mcminnville, TN
Got this for my little niece and she is I love let me tell ya. I love how much storage it has cause she downloads lots of games. And the sound on this is great she's all the time listening to YouTube kid videos and kids pop! With all the apps she has opened on this tablet you'd think it would work slower or drain her batter more or even freeze up but nope! It has been very good to her
Hannah M.
Lodi, CA
I got my brother one of these and I am quite pleased with the product. It froze a few times due to my constant tapping (maybe) but overall, it is a good product. The tablet is gold to me!
Jenifer V.
It's my little baby. I love dearly my toshiba tablet! It is just the right size! The storage capacity is great in my opinion. It's my favorite!
Haley P.
I use this tablet every single day to do my online college assignments and it is absolutely great.
BRANDY G.
Northport, AL
MY FAMILY LOVE THIS TOSHIBA PRO TABLET. IT IS PERFECT ON THE GO AND IT HAS GREAT EFFECTS TO IT
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
Love how portable this is. Makes browsing on the go super easy. Nice quality for the price.
Denise R.
Berwyn, IL
Not the greatest went out on me and only had it for three months . A bit disappointed
saad s.
Best product
Maria del Mar P.
España, Sevilla
Ha sido una adquisicion para la peque de la casa y lo cierto es que no ha sido un acierto se le van las aplicaciones instaladas en muchas ocasiones y es un fastidio