Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Toshiba Encore 2 Wt8pe-b264 Net-tablet Pc - 8 - In-plane Switching [ips] Technology, Trubrite - Wireless Lan - Intel Atom Z3735f 1.33 Ghz - Matte Satin Gold - 2GB RAM - 64GB Ssd - (pdw0cu-001002)

Toshiba Encore 2 Wt8pe-b264 Net-tablet Pc - 8 - In-plane Switching [ips] Technology, Tr...

BY TOSHIBA

4.5 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars73%
  • 4 Stars9%
  • 3 Stars18%
  • 2 Stars0%
  • 1 Star0%
4.55 / 5 based on 11 Reviews

Product Description

Encore™ 2 Tablet (8-inch) Serious fun Sleek and Slim Up to 11 hours battery life YOUR EVERYDAY COMPANION. Play harder. Work faster. And get all your entertainment to go. Meet Toshibas Encore &. see more...

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

Toshiba Encore 2 Wt8pe-b264 Net-tablet Pc - 8 - In-plane Switching [ips] Technology, Trubrite - Wireless Lan - Intel Atom Z3735f 1.33 Ghz - Matte Satin Gold - 2GB RAM - 64GB Ssd - (pdw0cu-001002)
Toshiba Encore 2 Wt8pe-b264 Net-tablet Pc - 8 - In-plane Switching [ips] Technology, Trubrite - Wireless Lan - Intel Atom Z3735f 1.33 Ghz - Matte Satin Gold - 2GB RAM - 64GB Ssd - (pdw0cu-001002)
Reviews (11)
Q&A (0)
Leave a Review
catherine g.
catherine g.
WALKERTOWN, NC
374 reviews
It was a good price. I like the touchscreen. sometimes it runs slow. one day it wouldn't turn on but it did a couple of days later
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Mesa, AZ
54 reviews
This is a great little tablet! My boyfriend and I picked up two for a discounted price at the opening of our local Microsoft store. I use this in addition to my iPad mini, and it works great. I have a PC and a MacBook, so I usually use this tablet in conjunction with my PC, and I transfer photos and data (mainly schoolwork) so I can work on the go. This device is slim and light and fits into my handbags no problem. If you're looking for an efficient Windows-based tablet, this one is great!
Matilde M.
Matilde M.
Snellville, GA
8 reviews
It is a great computer, the only thing that took me for a loop is the fact that it only has 4 months and the speakers blew. I got it for my son and he loves it, he enjoys it, it has the Desktop feature wich is amazing and awesome for kids who are using computer already in school. Also to take in the go.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Charlotte, NC
7 reviews
I love this tablet it runs fast and has a lot of extra space on it. It also offers a free 12 month trial for microscoft programs to be added to your tablet for free
Madeline L.
Madeline L.
Fort Pierce, FL
14 reviews
Love this when I'm taking notes in class, i can easily carry it in my purse. It easy to use, and it very light weight.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Villa Rica , GA
20 reviews
My school sent me this tablet. I like it, but it doesn't do everything I want it to do.
abby m.
abby m.
Orlando, FL
25 reviews
My favorite tablet , very easy to use and very very cute i live this tablett
Salah E.
Salah E.
18 reviews
Bonjour, je suis là pour tout le monde que j'aime ce produit, j'adore tous les produits de cette société si vous me permettez d'examiner ce produit, je vous serais reconnaissant. Avec mon amour et mon appréciation, mon nom est salah et j'ai un canal sur YouTube avec un grand nombre de vues. Je fais beaucoup d'avis sur les appareils électroniques. Je peux vous aider à promouvoir vos produits en les révisant dans mes vidéos dans le but de FYI encourage les gens à acheter à partir d'Internet et à temps Les mêmes aider la société à promouvoir 
Meilleur produit 
J'adore ces produits et je souhaite passer en revue ces produits dans mon channel my adresse is 56 street anoir narjiss a Ville: fez Pays: MAROC code postal: 30070
saad s.
saad s.
726 reviews
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is saad  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote 
Best product 
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :saada 4 rue 44 nue 14 City : tanger Country: MOROCCO zip code : 90070
Daejhana N.
Daejhana N.
24 reviews
I would love to get this in the mail I would show everybody and tell everybody how good it is ect....
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us