Toshiba Encore 2 Wt8pe-b264 Net-tablet Pc - 8 - In-plane Switching [ips] Technology, Trubrite - Wireless Lan - Intel Atom Z3735f 1.33 Ghz - Matte Satin Gold - 2GB RAM - 64GB Ssd - (pdw0cu-001002)

BY TOSHIBA

Encore™ 2 Tablet (8-inch) Serious fun Sleek and Slim Up to 11 hours battery life YOUR EVERYDAY COMPANION. Play harder. Work faster. And get all your entertainment to go. Meet Toshibas Encore &. see more...

Matilde M.
Matilde M.
Snellville, GA
It is a great computer, the only thing that took me for a loop is the fact that it only has 4 months and the speakers blew. I got it for my son and he loves it, he enjoys it, it has the Desktop feature wich is amazing and awesome for kids who are using computer already in school. Also to take in the go.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Charlotte, NC
I love this tablet it runs fast and has a lot of extra space on it. It also offers a free 12 month trial for microscoft programs to be added to your tablet for free
catherine g.
catherine g.
Walkertown, NC
It was a good price. I like the touchscreen. sometimes it runs slow. one day it wouldn't turn on but it did a couple of days later
Madeline L.
Madeline L.
Fort Pierce, FL
Love this when I'm taking notes in class, i can easily carry it in my purse. It easy to use, and it very light weight.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Villa Rica, GA
My school sent me this tablet. I like it, but it doesn't do everything I want it to do.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Mesa, AZ
This is a great little tablet! My boyfriend and I picked up two for a discounted price at the opening of our local Microsoft store. I use this in addition to my iPad mini, and it works great. I have a PC and a MacBook, so I usually use this tablet in conjunction with my PC, and I transfer photos and data (mainly schoolwork) so I can work on the go. This device is slim and light and fits into my handbags no problem. If you're looking for an efficient Windows-based tablet, this one is great!
abby m.
abby m.
Orlando, FL
My favorite tablet , very easy to use and very very cute i live this tablett
saad s.
saad s.
Best product
Daejhana N.
Daejhana N.
I would love to get this in the mail I would show everybody and tell everybody how good it is ect....
Pandora K.
Pandora K.
Brussels
Not a really bat experience, but not easy at all to upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows10.