BY TOSHIBA

TABLETS THE PERFECT SUM OF ALL ITS PARTS Watch HD movies. Play games. Surf the web. All day long. Package Contents:; Encore 2 WT10PE-A264 Net-tablet PC; AC Adapter; WACOM Active Capacitive Pen Toshiba Encore 2 WT10PE-A264 64GB Net-tablet PC - 10.1in. - Wireless LAN - Intel Atom Z3735F 1.33 GHz - Matte Satin Gold is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Toshiba. see more...

Alyssa T.
This tablet has a great design and fast function. I have not tried other tablets so I have nothing to compare it to. But I have no complaints about this tablet. It meets my expectations as it loads fast and I would definitely recommend it to others. It was not too badly priced and is easy to carry around especially as a student.
Angela F.
Kansas City, KS
I purchased this guy on sale at Nebraska furniture mart for great price. It's a really good tablet till it starts freezing up, and the narrator keeps coming on! I finally fixed that issue but it still freezes up sometimes. Other than that it's pretty good!
Ginny M.
Seffner, FL
I like this tablet. It allows me to utilize my Windows interface unlike android based systems. I needed it for work as a writer. Unfortunately, I found the need to purchase a bluetooth keyboard to make typing more comfortable. Aside from that it's like having a little laptop with me wherever I go.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
I really wanted to like this tablet but my tablet was a defective one so I had nothing but problems from it. I returned it twice unfortunately I called it quits after that and purchased another brand tablet.
alisha v.
Saint Cloud, FL
It was okay but then it starts freezing and acting up and its not are connection or anything bc everyones ipad and etc were working fine. froze up and just is not good. has trouble connecting to wi fi and staying connected!! and it bulky woukd not recommend
Samy F.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this tablet. there have been a few times where ivr come across some issues like it running slow or freezing up but it was a pretty easy fix.
Witney T.
Saginaw, MI
It's a Windows upgraded super tablet I love it. Runs if Microsoft & has an intel processor It's a mini PC & works great. I love it & very pleased.
Karen T.
Love this tablet works good the when I am out and about . the priced was good it was a very good value will buy again if I need to
TaBetha A.
Dunbar , WV
Great for my husband who is a residential contractor. he takes it to job sites to sketch or document work that needs done.
Edila P.
Arlington, TX
I love Thoshiba! Thi's a great product! I'm so happy . The quality is so good! I have a Toshiba laptop too! Fantastic!