BY TOSHIBA #56 in Storage Media & Cards

Toshiba Class 4 8GB MicroSD Card with STD Adapter: Capacity: 8GB Works with SDHC-compatible devices such as mobile phones, digital cameras and camcorders High-Speed Class Rating: Class 4, 4Mbps minimum data transfer rate Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data overwrites (on included SD adapter) Plug and play with no software to install Includes microSD to SD adapter see more...

Shannon C.
Brasher falls, NY
I have used one of these and I love that I can take pics on my phone then put it in the adapter and take it to Walmart and print the pics in the photo kiosk. This product is not only convenient but it is also easy to use.
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
This is a great SD card. Works for cameras and smart phones. 8GB is a good amount of space to hold a lot of memory from pics to videos. Even works in nooks to hold books.
Brandie R.
Used one of these for school as well as for my digial camera. Works really well for phones also. Excellent storage space and very few problems.
Savannah S.
Huntley, IL
Love this brand, this product is great for students as well since it has the STD adaptor!
Shelah J.
Comanche, TX
Works great wish I had bought bigger storage but this is nice. Love the brand tho
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
These are perfect for in phones to help save room in the phones internal storage
Patricia G.
Fayetteville nc
I'm not sure about it I have never tried it before so I hope to try it some day
Shelby H.
Charleston, SC
I take a lot of GoPro videos and that requires a microSD card and this SD card adapter is SOOOO convenient! It doesn't change or lower the quality of my photographs, its super cheap and ready to use! I would recommend any small camera user to purchase this. Great great product!
Robin E.
Matachewan, ON
Reliable sd card. The adapter is really handy because your never gonna know when you'll need it.