Toshiba Chromebook Cb30-b3122 13.3 Led Notebook - Intel Celeron N2840 2.16 Ghz - 4GB RAM - 100GB Hdd - 16GB Ssd - Intel Hd Graphics - Chrome Os 32-bit - 1920 X 1080 Display - (plm02u-00j008)

BY TOSHIBA

READY WHEN YOU ARE. Meet the new Toshiba Chromebook-an entirely new way to get stuff done. No annoying updates. Nothing complicated to learn. Boots in seconds. Comes with your favorite Google apps. see more...

Hailey H.
Gilbert, AZ
I love love love this computer. It's compact, easy to carry around, perfect for studying and comes with all of the google apps ready to use. I wish it had a little more functionality when it came to opening received documents in the format of Microsoft office docs, but I should have known they wouldn't be compatible.
Ariel S.
This is such a fantastic laptop. Super sleek and lightweight because of having such a small hard drive, and super fast. I was already familiar with Google chrome so the switch from a regular PC laptop was pretty seamless. Startup is so satisfyingly quick- it literally takes seconds. The screen is bright and clear and the speakers sound great. My fav part- it doesn't overheat!! No more burnt thighs here!
Quisha H.
This computer is so great it works just like the Mac I have also. I tend to use my Toshiba as my go to computer. It has an easy start up and easy to navigate. I would recommend this product to all my friends and to whomever is reading this review I am completely satisfied with the product.
Leah C.
E Greenbush, NY
I just got this for my boyfriend for Christmas and I love the sleek design, it feels like a Macbook Air. I would definitely recommend this laptop to anyone who is looking for a cheaper alternative to a Mac. The Chrome operating system is very smooth and easy to navigate
Rhonda G.
I love this laptop! I used it for my college courses and for my every day use. It also has quite a loud speaker, perfect for music. This lightweight laptop can do so much! It's a great laptop!
Kelly C.
I love my new chrome book! It's so much lighter than the laptop I had previously, it runs super quick, and the screen is gorgeous. The only thing I don't like is not being able to use Microsoft offline but that's just the nature of the beast.
Summer P.
Madison, AL
This laptop is wonderful. It's light and small enough to travel with, and can do everything a desktop can do! It's fast and efficient and I love this for school, work, or fun!
Brianna B.
Clovis, CA
Loveee my chromebook,i can do a lot of things with my chromebook!! its the perfect compact size for on the go but a really good size as well!
jennifer s.
Bought this for our son for school. So far he has had no complaints. Great for school and travel.because it is light and thin.
Jayne C.
Conehatta, MS
I bought this for my 5 year old and she loves it.. Easy to use avoiding viruses and she can use it for all her online gaming