Toshiba Chromebook 2 Cb30-b3123 13.3 Led [trubrite In-plane Switching [ips] Technology] Notebook - Intel Celeron N2840 2.16 Ghz - Textured Resin In Silver - 4GB RAM - 16GB Ssd - (plm02u-00g008)

BY TOSHIBA

READY WHEN YOU ARE. Meet the new Toshiba Chromebook-an entirely new way to get stuff done. No annoying updates. Nothing complicated to learn. Boots in seconds. Comes with your favorite Google apps. see more...

Savannah G.
Love this chromebook! I'm in college and this is just perfect for school. I write papers, do research, and watch Netflix on it. It's lightweight super easy to use! They are not too expensive, but if you search around a bit you can find a perfect used one for an even better price.
Erin K.
New Berlin, IL
Fast processor, decent sound. Sometimes freezes, but not often. Good, bright display. Tends to slow down when multiple tabs are running.
gabriela t.
Absolutely love my Toshiba chromebook it has a great use for college students
patricia c.
San Diego, CA
Like other reviewers I used this shampoo for many years in the late 90's and LOVED it! I was so peeved when they stopped making/selling it. So for the last 10+ years I have been looking for a reasonably priced, good quality replacement and couldn't. I have bought everything from celebrity hairstylist to drugstore shampoo and all of the newer H.E. products and never really liked any of them.
A few weeks ago I was on my way to the grocery store (with "shampoo" on my shopping list again) and I guess I had nothing better to do, but while driving started to reminisce about this old school herbal essence product and I thought, damn I miss it so much! I ended up buying some Tresseme shampoo and conditioner, which is now sitting in my guest bath - that's how much I like it.

Then (just last week) I found myself doing a happy dance in the middle of the local W-mart when my eyes spotted this H.E. shampoo on the shelf. I couldn't believe it! I started singing and dancing to the amusement of other shoppers and my husband calling me a freak. I tried to explain to him and asked him if he remembered me using it years ago, but he could have cared less. His exact words were: "It's cheap shampoo. If you want it just buy some". I did. Bought like 7 bottles to stock up. It sounds silly, but it made my week!
Just yesterday, out of the clear blue sky he says to me: "Your hair does look a lot better since you started using that stuff again." Hallelujah! Yes!

So anyways... here is what this shampoo does for me:
1. Lathers great
2. Makes hair shiny, smooth & "lighter"
3. Smells divine
4. Is affordable and doesn't break the bank

I have shoulder-length, naturally wavy, strawberry blonde hair that has been high-/low-lighted and this product works wonders for me.
Now I only hope they don't stop selling it again.
Deb W.
Newport, PA
I absolutely adore my Chromebook 2. Great for pairing all of my Google devices (phone, tablet, chromebook, web browser on desktop) and keeping my life wonderfully organized. It has a fantastic battery life, 1080P for watching movies, and is super-lightweight. Can't recommend it enough!
Joseph D.
Brunswick, OH
This is the best chromebook available for the money. It's thin, light, and speedy. It has a beautiful screen and a well thought out keyboard. It does have some limitations being web based, but I was very surprised at how much I was able to do. It instantly became the favorite device of our household and I can't recommend it enough if you are in the market for an inexpensive laptop.
Lily S.
I take my Chromebook everywhere! It is so lightweight and easy to use. Plus, I love features such as Google Docs and Google Photos. My only wishes are that it would have a CD-Rom and that more programs were compatible to the chrome OS.
Brittany T.
East Freetown
I. LOVE. MY. CHROMEBOOK! I had a Sony, I was loyal to Sony, but then Sony decided to stop making laptops and my world ended. I did my research and decided that a chromebook had my name on it. I made the right decision. I am very happy.
Andrea M.
Love using this computer its so light and has good memory and the keyboard it so nice and smooth. The best part about this computer is the battery, its battery lasts for a great amount of time which is great for school.
Barb M.
Westland, MI
Love this computer, I'm pretty technologically challenged but since Everything is plugged in to Chrome it's easy to save and navigate things, it has a lot of memory and is fast and simple, also very light and not too big, overall a great and versatile product, perfect for when I started college as a freshman!