BY TOSHIBA #8 in Blu-ray Players

Lauren F.
Southaven
This product is great!! I love the dvd player. It is so easy to use and it works great. I think it is priced right and it has many pros. The screen is clear and it is very nice. It is really enjoyable because you can watch all your favorite movies. Great for a rainy day.
Valerie L.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This product is great. You can watch DVDs, Blu-rays, and stream Netflix or other streaming services through this device. It's a great deal as well. I would be lost without this at college.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I love love love this! It's a fantastic price for Toshiba and is sleek looking. If you need a trusted brand Toshiba is the way to go and easy to use.
Amber C.
Toshiba is always promising. Being a 3d bluray player AND having wifi, really blows competition out. Toshiba is always a safe buy in our home.
Joan D.
Pop Culture Expert
Toshiba is a great brand. I like that it is 3D Blu-ray Player with Built-in Wi-Fi. It makes a great gift.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
Great value for blu Ray and dvd combo! Purchased for a child's room and has held is to a lot of use!!
Ella W.
Memphis, TN
We use this every day for Netflix! We love that it has the Wi-Fi. Toshiba is awesome brand.
Breanna N.
Pop Culture Expert
I'm so glad I came across one of these. I love how it has Netflix, YouTube, and other good stuff on it.
Rachel J.
Florence , SC
Pop Culture Expert
This Blu-ray player does the job it is easy to use works great never had any problems was not hard to learn how to use .
Andreia F.
Sales
Toshiba é sempre promissor. Sendo um jogador bluray 3d E tendo wifi, realmente sopra concorrência para fora. Toshiba é sempre uma compra segura em nossa casa.
Luz C.
Pop Culture Expert
How well does it work?!! Have you had problems with it?!
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
Which has a better player Toshiba or the almost same model by Sony?
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert
I love how compact this looks! About how much does this unit cost?