Toshiba America Consumer Prods Toshiba Satellite 11.6

BY TOSHIBA

It's an ultrathin, ultraversatile, multi-mode laptop that empowers you to do more. With a flip and fold convertible design that allows the laptop's screen to rotate 360 degrees, the Satellite Radius gives you more freedom and flexibility to work the way you want - at any angle you choose. see more...

Toshiba America Consumer Prods Toshiba Satellite 11.6
Toshiba America Consumer Prods Toshiba Satellite 11.6" Radius Laptop with Intel Pentium N3540 Processor & Windows 8.1
Victoria G.
I did a lot of research before deciding on the Toshiba Satellite Radius 11.6" screen. I received her for my high school graduation and promptly named her Angie. For the first few months of her life she was used mostly for Tumblr and Criminal Minds. The text was rather small, which made Tumblr slightly more difficult to use, but the touch screen makes navigation a breeze, and the 360 degree rotation made watching criminal minds a breeze. Now I am in college, and I am using Angie for writing papers and Influenster product reviews. The battery life is pretty decent, I can't say I've had much trouble with it. Some of the keyboard keys require significant pressure to register, which can be inconvenient while typing a paper, and there is no CD slot. Also the mousepad does not work at times and you must rely only on the touch screen which also is extremely annoying. These issues to me are minor annoyances that are very easy to live with, but one that bothers me the most is storage space. There is VERY little storage space!! I would recommend an additional storage input, but overall this is a wonderful, extremely versatile computer.
Fatashe H.
Nettleton, MS
The laptop was actually smaller than I thought but I have gotten used to it. The touchscreen is great, and I love that it flips around. It didn't have as much storage as I wish it would have. It was great for the price I paid for it which was way cheaper than I would have paid for something else.