Toshiba 50

Toshiba 50" Class 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV - 50L1350U

BY TOSHIBA #41 in Televisions

Toshiba 50L1350U - 50" Class ( 49.5" viewable ) - L1350U Series LED TV - 1080p (FullHD) - high gloss black with metal neck see more...

Toshiba 50
Toshiba 50" Class 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV - 50L1350U
Marissa P.
Pennington, NJ
This television worked well for a short period of time before things started to fall apart. Since I first got it I have needed to turn the television off and on again before I can receive a picture signal. When I went to the store that I purchased it to tell them about my issues, the response I received was, "What do you expect? It's a Toshiba."
Leslie H.
My fiance wanted to upgrade our television. He comes back with a pricey but somewhat larger television. I was not familiar with this brand at this time but after setting it all up and watching it for four months now I must say I am pleased very pleased with his choice but please do not let him know..lol!
Liz H.
New Carlisle, OH
We bought a 55' on Black Friday from best buy, 1 month later my screen cracked, out of no where, I was highly disappointed in the customer service i received from Toshiba in efforts to help repair my TV. I loved the TV itself, it has amazing quality and sound. I just wish the customer service was better.
Ashley B.
Hebron, IN
This has been a great TV purchase so far, picture quality is great so easy to setup and use. I got it on sale at best buy for an amazing price so I am very happy with its performance so far! Would definitely buy another in the future for other rooms in the house.
Paige M.
Greenup, KY
Great TV wonderful picture, love the colors and size is wonderful also you can mount this TV on your wall is well it compares to any HD TV for a great price the features are awesome love the brightness and color quality also I would recommend this!
Patricia x.
Great size, price & picture. Movie night is fun again :) We hook up some airround sound and really enjoy. My daughter said that she was able to see the pic so clear from outside the house when i left the blinds open! Oops but good
Christina M.
Victorville, CA
This television is amazing. Got it during black Friday at a great price. It's a great size and very easy to install. The picture is very clear and you can see the screen no matter where you are in the room. Other devices connect easily to it. I would definitely recommend it.
Samantha S.
Youngwood, PA
I love this tv! The picture is great on it and the sound is nice. I use it mainly for watching movies and gaming, I love the size of it. It takes up the least amount of space possible for this sized tv. It was an easy set up and is my favorite TV in the house.
Joseph L.
Roseville, CA
These led tabs are not quite for daytime or even morning watching. They're much better for night time movies or something of that sort. I consider these to be the modern-day DLP's but by no means should this be used by someone who watches TV during daylight.
Hali G.
Coventry, RI
Great flatscreen!! I purchased it in blackfriday last year and it was the last one. I was so happy that I had the money for it even thought it was an amazing price for a TV this quality. I would recommend to someone who likes high quality