BY TOSHIBA #58 in Televisions

Toshiba 46RV530U Brand New Includes One Year Warranty, 46" Widescreen HDTV, 1080p Performance, High-Gloss Black Finish, Deep Color Support, PC Input Technical Details, Product Model: 46RV530U, Product Name: 46RV530U 46" LCD TV, Product Type: LCD TV, Actual Screen Size: 46", Compatible Technology: HDTV, Response Time: 8ms, Video System: NTSC, TV Tuner: Yes, Ports: 4 HDMI, 2 Component Inputs, 1 S-Video, 2 Composite Video, Dimensions With Stand: 29.6" Height x 44.4" Width x 12.1" Depth, Dimensions With Out Stand: 28.4" Height x 44.4" Width x 3.6" Depth see more...

Jenna F.
Bessemer, MI
Great tv! Has been working and gives a great pictures. I have not had any issues at all with the TV and was very easy to assemble. It has met my expectations and I think is one of the best tvs I have owned. I recommend this TV to anyone looking for a new reliable tv.
Krystal P.
I have never had a Toshiba television before. I know that their laptops are pretty solid if they have an i7 processor. But my television is a Seiki and it works fine for me.
Kandyce H.
Really like this TV has amazing color and the volume is really good on it to. I don't have to turn it up passed 10! I personally enjoy that because it can get so loud when I play music.
R A.
Detroit, MI
TOSHIBA!!! this is amazing. I love Toshiba and they are reliable. they work great and are good to have espically ig you are a college student or any need to have one for work. get this you will all love.
Erica V.
Madera, CA
This television has great revolution and never overheats. I've always had problems with the my televisions overheating but this one has done the job.
lindsay s.
Carrollton, TX
I just bought this TV on black friday. it works great, the volume seems louder than any of my other tvs, but the picture quality is great.
Martha M.
Gilbert, AZ
I have this TV on top of my dresser. I was worried about its size and not being able to see it from far but it is clear and I love it.
Ellie N.
Palm Bay, FL
The screen on this is insane and it makes you feel like your in the tv. I would definitely recommend this product to everybody!!!!!
Mackenzie G.
Overton, TX
I believe this is the t.v. I have. I like that you can use it for watching DVDs (with a DVD player), Netflix, YouTube, and more!
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
La television toshiba tiene una buena calidad y no es tan cara es acesible. buen precio y buena calidad. la recomiendo