ElectronicsTelevisionToshiba
32C110U 32in Class 720P HD LCD TV

Toshiba 32C110U 32in. Class 720P HD LCD TV

by Toshiba

This 32 LCD HDTV supports stunning images up to 720p and features DynaLight technology for a bright display. Two HDMI inputs allow flexible connectivity. What's Included-Toshiba 32 Class / 720p / 60Hz / LCD HDTV-Stand-Remote-Owner's manual Product Features-31-1/2 screen measured diagonally from corner to corner For optimal viewing in medium-size rooms-Ultraslim design (3-1/2 deep)Ideal for wall mounting (with optional mounting kit, not included)-DynaLight technology Monitor the brightness of e.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Toshiba 32C110U 32in. Class 720P HD LCD TV!
Anna Maria J.
Jamaica, NY
I got this for black Friday about a year ago. I really like it, it's the perfect size for the wall in my room
Jennifer D.
Salem, OR
Overall it's a decent little TV that has lasted me for about 6 years and I've never had any issues. I love the smart capabilities that it has so I'm able to watch netflixs and I've got my phone hooked up to it so I'm able to connect to Google home and my Chromecast. I would definitely buy another one if needed.
Rachel G.
Appleton, WI
Works perfect for me! I don’t love the stand but it’s stable enough and it was easy to attach this tv to a wall mount and remove its base
Christina  S.
I detest this brand and I will never buy anything toshiba ever again I wish I was able to give zero stars!!
Ben G.
Demossville, KY
I love love love this product, it works so well, and is so handy I would highly recommend this to anyone! I will be repurchasing this product again in the future! It is very affordable!
Valerie R.
Newton, IL
Easy to use, good sound quality, good picture quality, has places to hook up other extensions like HDMI or DVD/ VCR, easy to move around, would work good in any room, could be expensive but worth the cost, I would recommend
Maddie M.
Tinley Park, IL
I've had this TV for quite some time now. It has even moved houses with me. It is very lightweight, easy to carry, and durable. The TV quality is very nice and is HD. It is very easy to set up as well. I would definitely recommend this TV to others!
Stephanie  B.
Sebastopol, CA
Great little tv! I’ve had it for 5 years and before that, my daughter owned it for at least 2 years. It works perfectly!
Meredith B.
Columbus, IN
Love this TV, I have had a few issues setup wise but overall I do like the TV. Not the best tv but for the price totally worth it.
Kasey F.
Erie, PA
this is the TV that I have in my bedroom at home, it has a very clear picture and fantastic sound quality. Are use my television every single day and never have a problem with it. I plan on taking it with me when I move out.

Looking for your answer?