Toshiba 32-in. 720p 60Hz LED HDTV

by Toshiba

Toshiba electronics at Kohl's - Shop our entire selection of HD televisions, including this Toshiba 32-in. 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, at Kohls.com. Model no. 32L1400U.

i had no idea this company still made tvs... are they good quality
Is this a good TV?
Start your review of Toshiba 32-in. 720p 60Hz LED HDTV!
How would you rate this product?
Aldan, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a pretty decent TV. We've had it for years now, and it still holds up just as well as it did when it was brand new, so I'd say you definitely get whatyou pay for with this product. I can't complain at all. The remote was kind of shabby and broke, but you can still navigate with the buttons on the television or a cable remote. I'd recommend this brand of TV to others.
fact. Ugh daughter has had this tv for 8 years now and I can't believe it's still working. Just last year, the volume started giving us a problem, but it fixed on it's own. I'm sure it has to do with age, and the fact that a child owns it, but for 8 years, one problem isn't really all that bad. It's a decent size, light, and very sturdy.
Newport News, VA
Techie Expert Level 1
This brand of TVs are OK I don’t like that sometime the picture goes out after a while they’re easy to set up of course I would improve this product or maybe that it could last a little bit longer cause you know after like maybe three years ago out but other than that the pictures OK on it but they there are other amazing brands
I habe nothing bad to say. About this tv, goid picture quality and ive had ut fir aejile now and i habe no issues with it what so ever, I habe several other tvs and find that Toshiba makes really good priced and high quality tv's , its hard to find a goid tv for a good price most cheap tvs are very poorly made
Jersey City, NJ
My parents have one in their room, I have one in mine. Does it’s job wonderfully! Access to “On Demand”, good picture, good sound. The only downfalls are no Netflix/Hulu/Prime/etc. and it has to be rebooted more often than we’d like to have to reboot. Not a long process so much as an inconveniencing one.
I have a tv for my apartment and it is the perfect size for my room. I plug my roku into it and I wouldn't want anything else! I definitely recommend insignia anything if you're looking for a tv. They seem to really last long because I fall asleep with it on so much and it acts brand new.
It’s okay. I still give it four stars because the picture is fine but my TV is extremely limited on apps and the remote keypad is way too sensitive. The lag between when you type something in and when it shows up is too long as well. The next TV I purchase will be a different brand.
Sandusky , OH
We have this in our bedroom and it’s perfect for watching movies, playing games and watching our favorite shows. East to set up, clear picture, and is a nice sleek design that matches my bedroom! I definitely reccomend this to anyone looking for a smaller TV
Wolcottville , IN
We bought 2 of these TV's for our kids and they love them. Price was reasonable and the picture is great. We paid a reasonable price as they were on sale at the time so less than $100 for each. Easy to hook up to playstations or dvd players also
Eastvale , CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I’ve had my TV for years now and it still works well being it’s not a smart TV but I can plug in on my adapters and it works well with the TV that I had to use apps and hook the cable up This was my first Toshiba television and I’m glad I got it