BY TOSHIBA #8 in Televisions

Toshiba electronics at Kohl's - Shop our entire selection of HD televisions, including this Toshiba 32-in. 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, at Kohls.com. Model no. 32L1400U. see more...

Yaritza V.
Laredo
Techie Expert Level 1
I like this television very much. Although it would be better if it was bigger to watch the game even better. The quality is great! I love the quality of this television. I would recommend this to others if they want a common size tv.:))
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
#Contest I have this Led blacklight of Toshiba leading innovation is a amazing led of 32' inch class and surround wonderful.This led functions perfect in a table.Colours vibrant and surround amazing wonderful.This Led is a so good quality This led recommended to all family!!!

Brandy C.
Houston
This is a great TV but so small. The quality is great however and I love watching movies on something bigger than my computer. It isn't at all complicated and pretty old fashioned compared to newer TV's but, I would recommend this to someone who has a small studio, kitchen or, bedroom.
Camdyn S.
Much like other TVs of this size, I feel that it is great picture for its size. However, there is a large 'frame' around the actual picture section which goes against my personal preference. All in all, it's a high quality TV that I recommend for either a bedroom TV or as a small television that teens can play video games on.
Shannon R.
Silver Spring, MD
I have this TV and it's byfar the best TV i have ever bought. its picture is clearer then any other TV i have ever had. the set up is massively easy. it is the easiest "smart" TV i have ever used. it is super reliable as well. i would recommend this TV to any one! best TV i have ever used!
Chrystal S.
Lavelle, PA
WE have been very happy with this television. We own two. The set up on both is easy. The picture quality is great. They both were easy to mount to the wall. Price was okay. It did meet our expectations. I would recommend this product to anyone needing a basic television.
Betty G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Got this on a great sale at the PX. It works perfect. Clear picture, nice size for my space, easy to use and set up, love how light and slim tvs are now. I've had no issues with it. Regular price seems high, so I would recommend waiting for a sale somewhere.
Aretha Y.
I purchased this TV at the spur of the moment. I didn't do any research. I went on what the sales woman said. Honestly I love the TV. It has a sensitive touch. Beautiful colors. HD connection. Smart apps.
Torre O.
Florissant, MO
This TV was great and incredibly affordable for it's size. I can't get it to connect to my QAM channels serenely, but otherwise, everything is high quality and nice. The sound and picture are great.
Jason G.
Breckenridge, CO
This toshiba 32 inch TV is the perfect TV for a small bedroom. Plenty of hdmi hook ups and other hookups. The clarity of great for this size of the TV and the speakers get real real loud. The toshiba TV is much cheaper than other televisions but offers the same quality
DAICY C.
Jessica J.
i had no idea this company still made tvs... are they good quality