Toshiba 15.6

Toshiba 15.6" C55D B5214 4GB AMD REF

BY TOSHIBA

15.6" C55D B5214 4GB AMD REF see more...

Toshiba 15.6
Toshiba 15.6" C55D B5214 4GB AMD REF
Jessica W.
Aurora, IN
My husband uses this for his work. Granted he has a lot on the computer that can bog it down, but in his words.. The computer is "junk". As for me, as I feel I am more forgiving of electronics, I think that it's not a completely bad computer depending on what you are using it for. I wouldn't recommend the product if you do work from your Computer.
Angie E.
York, PA
I have been using Toshiba laptops for the last eight years and wouldn't consider another brand. They're durable, with a good battery that holds a charge longer than any other laptop I've used, and don't run hot. I bought three of these last Christmas for my husband and our two boys. They're just as crazy about their Toshiba as I am with mine!
Mary C.
Orlando, FL
Smart fast compact. Just what I needed. Plus the price point was right on target. My everyday go to that does just about everything. You'll make this yours once you try it. No need to spend hundreds more just to have the same thing with a piece of fruit. Just take this home today. You won't go wrong
Ana A.
Del Rey, CA
Good everyday laptop. I use it mainly for school: homework/writing essays, with the occasional social media break. Speakers could be louder, but I mostly use my headphones. Was laggy when running Windows 8.1, but once updated to Windows 10 it has run significantly smoothr - haven't noticed any lag, even streaming Netflix or Hulu.
Ginny M.
Seffner, FL
I bought this for my son as he started virtual school this year. He seems pleased with it. It does everything he needs it to and allows him to watch movies. I have used it a few times and personally think it's a little slow for my taste. But since he's happy and it's meeting his need I'll give it 4 stars.
Candyce O.
Providence, RI
Great price for the value. Does everything I need for my busy schedule. Easy to use and update. Durable, and reliable. No problems with mine yet and I've had it for a few months.
Melissa M.
Bronx, NY
By Far the Best laptop I've Had This Far and Trust Me i sent Through Alot. I Love the Interface Plus it's filled with a lot of apps and games. Easy to organize pictures and videos and it runs very fast. Highly Recommended for Anyone.
Sara H.
Ruskin, FL
I've had this laptop for a few years now. It irritates me so much. Probably because it is older. The camera is not great. I do love the new windows. When I got it, that was some of the best features it came with.
Agatha N.
Dalton, GA
Lightweight, great for work on the go. Has full size number pad which is great, keyboard is a nice size and has a good "feel". Holding up well even after heavy use and travel. Top is starting to get a little scuffed, and problems with one out of 4 usb ports. Otherwise no complaints!
Chamroeun S.
It is good for doing basic stuff. Ran into a few issues with the mouse pad and the zooming in and out when using Google Chrome Web browser.