Toshiba 15Toshiba 15
Toshiba 15

Toshiba 15" Touch Laptop Intel Core i3, 4GB, 500GB

BY TOSHIBA

Do it all-with a touch. The Toshiba Satellite C55T-B5349 touchscreen laptop is set up for smooth performance of all your everyday tasks-fun or functional! Go ahead, click and save. A spacious 500GB hard drive stores plenty of family photos, home movies, and more-right on the laptop. That means your most important files will always be within reach-no uploading required! The Internet at your fingertips-literally. The 15.6" diagonal TruBrite TFT LED-backlit touchscreen display lets you swipe through apps, games, documents, and more-all with your fingers. And, with built-in Wi-Fi, browse your email and update social media from the coffee shop-while enjoying many of the same apps and functions you've gotten used to on your other devices. You can even customize the Windows 8.1 home screen, so your most-used apps like social media and streaming services will be right there when you open it up. From Toshiba. Should any issues pop up, you're protected by Premier Lifetime Tech Support for as long as you have your device. For helpful terms and definitions, please refer to the Computer Glossary tab above. Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee. Please consult the manufacturer's documentation regarding the safe and proper use, handling, storage, charging, and disposal of products containing lithium-ion batteries.

Toshiba 15
Toshiba 15" Touch Laptop Intel Core i3, 4GB, 500GB
Brittany S.
Dallas, GA
This is the laptop I have and it works well. I'm a full time college student so I have to have a laptop that works well and I'd say for the price I got this one at, it was worth it.
Mandy P.
I hate that it automatically loaded all of my Microsoft account information and that the only way to get rid of bloat the stuff was to wipe my computer back to factory settings.
Felesha W.
Cleveland, OH
The touch screen features make it easier to use and it's also extremely fast subtract the fact that it loads all of your Microsoft information , but I guess it's for safety and it's also really affordable
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
This computer is okay if you are used to the PC rather than mac books, but they are more prone to get viruses and they break easily. My screen cracked within the first 3 months.
jean t.
Daytona Beach, FL
This was my first Toshiba laptop. I was sick of Dell's. Tryed something different. This model is really fast, having Windows 10. I love the touch screen capability as well.
Abby M.
I think this is the one that I have but I love my computer I've had two toshiba laptops and they have been good laptops for the price.
Bailee H.
West Palm Beach, FL
This is a great laptop. I haven't had any issues with it. It runs great and the touch screen really makes operating it a lot easier!
Bridget A.
Sacramento, CA
Pretty good laptop for the low price. HOWEVER I had to purchase a external mouse because the one on the track pad always locks up
Tammy B.
Hannibal, MO
Love the touchscreen/tablet feature. Hate, hate, hate the keyboard. Dislike the fact that the screen gets stuck n tablet mode.
Stacey S.
Bermuda Dunes
Not my favorite has very touchy keys and I likes to erase papers that my son has typed, runs kind of slow for being brand new