Toshiba 15

Toshiba 15" Laptop - AMD A6, 6GB RAM, 750GB HDDwith Software

BY TOSHIBA

Do more with less. Weighing less than five pounds, the Toshiba Satellite C55D-B5244 laptop has the power you need to get the job done and the portability that allows you to change your view. Your current computer has served you well, but let's face it-it's time for an upgrade. With a 1.8GHz AMD A6 quad-core accelerated processor and 6GB RAM, this laptop won't slow you down while you work. Just imagine how good that work will look on the 15.6" diagonal LED-backlit HD display. With digital music, photos, documents, and videos, more storage is a must. The roomy 750GB hard drive serves as a vault for all those files, and best of all, you can keep them within reach wherever you go. From Toshiba. And from PC Treasures, you also get a comprehensive software suite that includes programs like Corel Office, Corel Paint Shop Pro X7, PCmover, two years of McAfee AntiVirus Plus, and more! For helpful terms and definitions, please refer to the Computer Glossary tab above. Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee. Please consult the manufacturer's documentation regarding the safe and proper use, handling, storage, charging, and disposal of products containing lithium-ion batteries. see more...

Toshiba 15
Toshiba 15" Laptop - AMD A6, 6GB RAM, 750GB HDDwith Software
Ashley N.
Clarksville , TN
I have had this laptop for a while and I must say that it's not the best and it's not the worst you can buy. Cheap quality but you get what you pay for.
Summer N.
Maxwell, TX
Honestly I've had trouble since I brought it I had to take it back to the store idk how many times because it wasn't working
Lindsey C.
Leander, TX
The only problem I have had with it is that sometimes the keyboard locks up it apparently that's normal for toshiba
Cynthia S.
Milwaukee, WI
It's kind of slow it laga to much otgercthan that it's great . wouldn't recommend it. Have it to my daughter
Kayleen G.
I love my laptop i have yet to have any issues with it at all it does what i need it to do and it's great
Brenda R.
Fort Worth, TX
I am still getting use to it, but I already like it better than my old HP. Great laptop for the money.
Elizabeth S.
Chelsea, AL
I purchased this for my son for college and he seems to really enjoy it without any software issues
Kristy P.
Forest City , IA
We use this for our kids laptop. It runs a little slower and the kids get frustrated with it
Angie C.
Rockville, IN
Lo e my kaptop, easy to use. Has ever thing ineed. Haf it a while, nevet any problems.
Lyz M.
This laptop is amazing.
It works really well. I use this a lot for online shopping or when I'm working on different projects (google docs).
Laurel D.
Tulare , CA
Where can I buy this for a good price