Toshiba 15" Laptop - AMD A6, 6GB RAM, 750GB HDDwith Software

by Toshiba

Do more with less. Weighing less than five pounds, the Toshiba Satellite C55D-B5244 laptop has the power you need to get the job done and the portability that allows you to change your view. Your current computer has served you well, but let's face it-it's time for an upgrade. With a 1.8GHz AMD A6 quad-core accelerated processor and 6GB RAM, this laptop won't slow you down while you work. Just imagine how good that work will look on the 15.6" diagonal LED-backlit HD display. With digital music, photos, documents, and videos, more storage is a must. The roomy 750GB hard drive serves as a vault for all those files, and best of all, you can keep them within reach wherever you go. From Toshiba. And from PC Treasures, you also get a comprehensive software suite that includes programs like Corel Office, Corel Paint Shop Pro X7, PCmover, two years of McAfee AntiVirus Plus, and more! For helpful terms and definitions, please refer to the Computer Glossary tab above. Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee. Please consult the manufacturer's documentation regarding the safe and proper use, handling, storage, charging, and disposal of products containing lithium-ion batteries.

Where can I buy this for a good price
Start your review of Toshiba 15" Laptop - AMD A6, 6GB RAM, 750GB HDDwith Software!
How would you rate this product?
I have been using a laptop since 2001. I have had several different ones but I keep coming back to Toshiba. I have regretted purchasing all the others as they do not hold a candle to the other brands. Toshiba's laptops are the faster I have ever used and are the most responsive on the market. I highly recommend this model!
Pretty sure this is the laptop I have. If not super similar. I do like the Windows program on it. At first it's a little hard to use but once you figure it out it's not that bad. Computer is a little slow in my opinion. I don't really think I would recommend this to others.
Orlando, FL
Was very disappointed with the laptop performance. It was very slow & gave out literally the 2nd day after buying from Best Buy. I immediately returned it back to them and told them what the issue was.
Omaha, NE
I had this laptop for a few years before I purchased a new one. The set up is very easy but I'm not a fan of Windows. I did like the quality of the webcam and the sound could get fairly loud.
Bridge City, TX
I got this laptop for Christmas early this year and I absolutely love it!!! It's touchscreen and definitely an upgrade from the last laptop I had. This one shows me notifications in the bottom right hand corner even when I'm one different websites. I love it.
N Charleston, SC
I will never go back to a Mac I love the Windows is much better and work on this PC is so simple you can be playing music writing an essay have three tabs open on chrome and be playing a game with no problem
Great laptop! Perfect size. Want to purchase soon for our son in college. I think Toshiba products have stood the test of time for us and we appreciate their customer service as well.
Clarksville , TN
I have had this laptop for a while and I must say that it's not the best and it's not the worst you can buy. Cheap quality but you get what you pay for.
Maxwell, TX
Honestly I've had trouble since I brought it I had to take it back to the store idk how many times because it wasn't working
Leander, TX
The only problem I have had with it is that sometimes the keyboard locks up it apparently that's normal for toshiba