by Toshiba

Not that I know of
Does this Chromebook come in any other colors?
Start your review of Toshiba - 13.3" Chromebook 2 - Intel Celeron - 4GB Memory - 16GB Solid State Drive - Satin Gold!
Lockport, NY
I would recommend [product:toshiba-133"-chromebook-2-intel-celeron-4gb-memory-16gb-solid-state-drive-satin-gold] to anyone who doesn’t want to sell out tons of money for a MacBook. The design is sleek, reliable, and high speed. I’ve owned this laptop for 5 years and it works as if it were the first day I got it! If you have a google phone, it automatically syncs to your laptop and any thing you do on either links up! If you have an iPhone, you can download any Google app, and they are pretty easy to figure out and work with. If you’d like to do gaming on this laptop, you can also download Steam to get the best of both worlds. This is not only a good ‘starter’ laptop, but my tech-savvy boyfriend wants to steal this laptop from me!
Morton
We love these computers and these are what we are use to working on I wish that we could try different kinds if laptops and desk top computers just to give them more merit and GB’s so that they will work much faster now I know that there are some that work faster because we hv some but there are times when computers do slow down because of the internet
Morris, AL
My husband bought this laptop for him self, it's a great laptop, he uses at his hunting club. Plugs into TV and he uses his hotspot with it to watch dish and netflix.
Charlotte
I think that this laptop is a really great fit for me! I got it for my birthday a few years ago, and have absolutely loved it. I think that it works perfect for anyone who is looking for a simple laptop to do something like schoolwork or any other basic application. I love the easy startup and the quick login.
This laptop is a great fit for me. I use it for the internet and basic programs. It has a very long battery life and is really light and compact. There is no CD/DVD reader and instead of downloading programs onto the laptop you get all the programs from the chrome web store which is sometimes limited. If you need specific programs to run on this laptop (like for work or school) I would check to see if the webstore has it before buying the laptop. But for me, it works great and I love it. Great deal for the price!
We recently purchased the Toshiba Chromebook 2 and couldn't be happier! Admittedly you need to have truly bought in to the chrome operating system to be happy with any Chromebook but we have! We use Google docs for anything we need to do that we would normally do on a normal laptop. I love the quick start up, ease of use, screen and sound quality. We use our laptop primarily to check social media, keep up with email and wath netflix, so the Chromebook is perfect for us and Toshiba did an excellent job on this design.
Lawrence, KS
My school gives us a chromebook and I think it's an ok laptop for a student (school work, not for personal use). Every kid in my school has a chromebook and they're very poorly made, the screws are constantly falling out and I've seen multiple screens cracked and the owners of the laptops didn't even do anything to them. Lastly lots of programs to install are not available with the Google software. I recommend this laptop to schools who want to provide all of their students with a laptop so their school can be more technology based.
Montreal, NJ
This Chromebook is far and beyond the best that I have used. I owned a full HP laptop for about five years, and switching to this device feels great: it is light, easy to use, and the HD screen is incredible. I mainly use the computer for school work (word processing and the like), watching Netflix, and surfing the web. It has a great battery (I usually get 6-8 hours of life, and it charges in about 2 hours), and just about every program I need to use can be found in the Chrome Web Store. It is also incredibly helpful to have everything on my Google Drive account, so I can access it from everywhere. No complaints at all!
centreville, VA
Lightweight and has been problem free since purchasing it. I love that my files and pics can instantly be stored on a cloud and hard drive. Everything can be accessed around the world just by logging into my google account. Its pretty fast and I never have issues of it locking up or over heating like my previous higher end laptops. It serves its purpose for daily internet usage, video watching etc...
Rochester, NY
Great chromebook. Is is really light and easy to take wherever you go. The price is just right, way less than a comparable laptop or tablet. The chromebook itself is a good looking machine and does not feel cheap. Battery life is a huge plus, can use all day without charging.