by Toshiba

Not that I know of
Does this Chromebook come in any other colors?
Start your review of Toshiba - 13.3" Chromebook 2 - Intel Celeron - 4GB Memory - 16GB Solid State Drive - Satin Gold!
Raleigh, NC
Really slow and inconvenient. It doesn't do what I need it to do, and that's probably why the cost is low. I wouldn't recommend.
Madison , WI
Not my favorite laptop but for work purposes it did the job. Battery life was amazing but it was not easy to navigate through.
Evansville
Purchased for my granddaughter and she loves it. Very lightweight and easy to use. Not hard to maneuver and easily upgraded
Fresno, CA
It is used for my daughter to network and Netflix and of course write her papers very affordable. And easy to setup
We brought this for my grandma. She loves itv and it's easy for her top work. Even she drop and cracked the screen.
Baton Rouge, LA
No lie, the chrome book sucks. All its good for is looking up stuff on Google. This is a waste of money stay away.
Somerset, KY
I don't know about the brand toshiba but i do know that chromebooks are really good computers and they're virus free
Wapato, WA
I really recommend this laptop. Very great for school and the speakers work well! I really do recommend:)
Fantastic little laptop for the price. Beautiful display, speedy and so light. Would recommend to anyone.
Franklin, TN
I've been incredibly happy with this purchase. Helps me do exactly what I need to do for work/life/biz.