BY TOSCHI

• Has anybody tried these? I am so confused ūüėÖ13 Answers
  • What exactly are these? I've seen them a few places but n...18 Answers
Melissa Z.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Strange product. Didn't know what it was at first but it my friend recommended trying it. It seems a bit expensive. Didn't hate it. Didn't love it.
Tracy M.
What are these?? Never tried it?? I will look into it because I'm into trying just about anything. These look like potatoes inside.
LEAR25088 yover Y.
Me encanta ese producto... amo esta marca, la probé gracias a influenster y desde ese momento no dejo de comprarla
Yohana A.
Edinburg, TX
Great product,at first I didn't know what it was but my sister recommended it to me and I loved it after that.
Cesly B.
Coachella, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
this is kind of on the expensive side. thought it was a strange product at first, didnt know what it wasz
Bianca C.
Arnold, MD
Great taste and very flavorful. The jar is just big enough for a nice little party. Recommend you try!
Carrie W.
Hiwasse, AR
These are so wonderful. I just can't get enough. The taste is so wonderful. Gotta have more.
Jennifer A.
Great taste ! Brings a lot as well with a good price , would recommend to whoever wants one
Sara p.
Waco, TX
No lo e probado pero e escuchado muy buenas rese√Īas as√≠ que me estoy animando a probar
Arili S.
Coalinga, CA
I really love it and I totally would recommend this product to family and friends !!
Aly E.
Ottawa, Ontario
What exactly are these? I've seen them a few places but never really understood what they are. How much are they? What do they taste like?
Taylor C.
Middle River, MD
What are these like cherry bombs or something
Diana B.
Fort Worth, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What are these? Who has tried them?
Kayla B.