Tory Burch York Small Two-Tone Saffiano Leather Tote uploaded by Andrea S.Tory Burch York Small Two-Tone Saffiano Leather Tote uploaded by Nichole A.

BY TORY BURCH

Melanie R.
Love this for a work bag, however the strap leather started separating after minimal use which is embarrassing when people notice since it is such a high quality hand bag. I would consider buying again if they would fix my current bag
Kelly S.
Love this bag, it holds plenty. I have the larger too and it’s almost too large. This one is perfect to throw a good amount of my accessories, make up, cell phone, notebook and plenty more. I can even fit snacks and a bottled water.
Angela L.
Belleville, NJ
Love this bag! I have it in the large in bright yellow with the matching wallet. I get compliments on it all the time!!! Her stuff is so cute and well made!! I have so many of Tory’s items!!
Nicki P.
LOVE this purse. It is the perfect size and I can fit everything I need to in it. I got this as a birthday gift, however I will purchase Tory Burch again because the quality of the product was great. I would recommend to someone who has a busy life style. It’ll fit every thing you need!
Vannia J.
Tampa
I love how it's big and I love how u can carry all your stuff the leather it's a good quality it's not easily get dirty the only problem is the bag it's a good quality but it's heavy to use it but I love how beautiful the details. And I like how fashion.
Jackie C.
Love this brand for purses! Very high quality fabric and leathers. This is an expensive brand but it is very fashionable and cute! The Tory Burch outlets usually have a ton of in season purses wallets and fragrances for WAY cheaper than mall stores.
Rachael L.
Prospect Hts, IL
I have multiple Tory purses and they all get a lot of use. As a mom, I love the cross body styles and larger tote to fit all the kid goodies! Even though the brand logo is usually on the bags, it’s not overwhelming, very classy bags.
Yeni M.
Great everyday tote that looks very chic and pairs well with every outfit and has many compartments. Only con I could think of is that I wish the bag were wider as opposed to how slim it is.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
The leather is amazing in this tote. It has a great shape which can be worn dressed up or down. The straps are sturdy where there is no heavy weight down. It is a bit expensive but more affordable than a LV.
Carli B.
I am giving this bag 3 stars because it serves a great purpose. This bag is professional, has great organization and uses a saffiano leather which is scratch resistant. This bag is durable from day to day but over time the handles will fray making it look cheap. I know people love Toy Burch but the product quality isn't there anymore. If you want a bag that will last a season or a year then it's worth it.
Kristen M.
How would you rate this product? Worth buying?
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
How big are these handbags? What could I fit?