BY TORY BURCH

Jolie Fleur Bleue captures the intoxicating aroma of tuberose in Tory Burch's garden in an elegant and understated mix. Crisp grapefruit, creamy sandalwood, and earthy vetiver pair perfectly with sweetness of tuberose. Introducing Jolie Fleur, a collection of three unique fragrances inspired by the flowers and colors in Tory Burch's garden: rose, lily of the valley, and tuberose. Each fragrance captures elements of Tory's style. Notes: Tuberose, Jasmine Sambac Absolute, Grapefruit, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cassis, Peony, Amber, Cedarwood Oil. Style: Elegant. Understated. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Allyse N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really liked this perfume. It smelled pretty and very light on. I received a sample from Sephora and then I decided to purchase a rollerball. Glad I did.
Lyndsey R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Notes: Tuberose, Jasmine Sambac Absolute, Grapefruit, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cassis, Peony, Amber, Cedarwood Oil. (Found the notes on the Toryburch website)

I think you get the Peony scent the most. I'm not really getting the rest of the smells. My sister got a sample in the mail and gave me it. I don't think it's that great. More of a mature lady scent.

Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't cared for several of the Tory Burch scents that I've tried, but this one is really nice! It's a white floral and I get a strong scent of tuberose, which makes the floral feel "cool". For me, this is a great scent for summer days when you want to feel fresh and clean.
Colleen S.
Wheaton, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this today and I love it. The scent is really light and not overpowering. It's a good product for someone who wants to wear perfume that's not heavy! I would buy this again and give it as a gift! I would recommend testing this out in a store so you can experience it for yourself.
Ohii I.
I bought this because to me I cannot go through a whole bottle of perfume. And it costs too much. Roller balls are perfect. It's way more affordable and I don't know why I end up using way less without the spray! The scent is floral and light.
Emma H.
Elwood, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stinks! The blue one is the worst. It's like a mix of old couch and fake flowers. Yikes. Go for the Absolu or the new Rose.