BY TORY BURCH

This hydrating skin smoother is an everyday essential a rich emollient cream infused with extra-moisturizing shea butter. The formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin smooth and lightly scented. The fragrance captures classic elements in unexpected ways: feminine and tomboy, easy and polished. Floral peony and tuberose blend with crisp citrus notes of grapefruit and neroli anchored by earthy vetiver a bright and complex mix that is the epitome of tomboy chic. Notes: Neroli, Grapefruit, Cassis, Bergamot, Peony, Tuberose, Jasmine Sambac, Vetiver, Sandalwood. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Nisha T.
ive had my eye on this and on my list for Sephora for a long time and finally made the jump. its a great body cream, not over powering on the scent. and it lasts a long time too. its a good price for a big size tub! would recommend.
Sai R.
Pickering , ON
Smells like summer and is so sooo hydrating. It has a light scent so I always apply it after i come out of the shower and the scent lingers on my skin all day. Definitely pricey, I got it as a gift so I probably won't be purchasing it for myself again. But, if someone asks me what I'd like as a birthday present, I know what I'll say :)