BY TORY BURCH

A lightweight moisturizing lotion that leaves the skin summer ready: soft, smooth, and, delicately scented. Fragrance Family: FreshScent Type: Fresh Citrus & FruitsKey Notes: Mandarin, Tuberose, Vetiver This soothing and moisturizing lotion helps keep skin soft and supple. It is lightly scented with the Bel Azur fragrance and provides a longer-lasting experience when layered with the Eau de Parfum. Bel Azur transports you to the Cote d'Azur, a legendary paradise on the French Riviera. Inspired by Tory's love of the sea, this refreshing fragrance exudes the golden sun shimmering on clear blue waters. A solar burst of bergamot washes over breezy floral notes of neroli and peony to rejuvenate the senses, while creamy cedarwood and earthy vetiver melt into a lingering sunkissed warmth.

Buy on Sephora
Kaylah T.
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Smells amazing and feels great on skin! I love everything about this product! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
EverD C.
EverD C.
i love this product it smells wonderful and it stays on my skin almost the entire day, with the exception of the gym. the texture of the is very creamy and the scent it very prominent, but it makes your skin feel really soft. i would not mind purchasing this product again, I'm glad i gave it a try.
Lakeshia R.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME BUYER,AND I LOVE HOW THIS PRODUCT IS SO LIGHT BUT LAST ALLDAY ON MY SKIN IT ALSO LEAVE MY SKIN SUPER SOFT AND SMOOTH. I CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT.
Nayelis D.
Nayelis D.
VIRGINIA GARDENS
Me ecnata es lo mejor qué he provado de crema para el cuerpo me fasina la recomiendo .1000 por ciento en serio .
Elana D.
Elana D.
Thornhill, ON
This scent is so so so unique! So yummy and floral and great for summer. Lasts on your skin all day/night long! I use this daily to moisturize my skin while giving myself a perfume like scent. Would totally buy again!
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
ME ENCANTAAAA!! Me encanta su aroma es perfect.
Nunca había tenido un body lotion que fuese tan duradero su aroma.❤
Marlene S.
Marlene S.
Where do they sell this?
Elena K.
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Is this any good? Does it smell good?
Nisha T.
Nisha T.
has anyone bought this and does it smell good?
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
How long does the scent last after applying it? Also does it make your body feel greasy after application? Is the scent over powering? Thank you for your reply!! Have an awesome weekend! Stay safe in all this crazy weather the world is having!
Julia T.
Julia T.
Hoboken, NJ
I love Tory Burch, but have yet to try any of their beauty/skincare products. What are your thoughts on this product?