Tory Burch Tory Burch Bel Azur 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Tram D.Tory Burch Tory Burch Bel Azur 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Amber M.

BY TORY BURCH

Fragrance Family: FreshScent Type: Fresh Citrus & FruitsKey Notes: Mandarin, Tuberose, VetiverAbout: Bel Azur transports you to the Cote d'Azur, a legendary paradise on the French Riviera. Inspired by Tory's love of the sea, this refreshing fragrance exudes the golden sun shimmering on clear blue waters. A solar burst of bergamot washes over breezy floral notes of neroli and peony to rejuvenate the senses, while creamy cedarwood and earthy vetiver melt into a lingering sunkissed warmth. The fragrance is encased in a beautiful glass bottle in a wave of blue ombre a perfect escape. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Remy Z.
Remy Z.
Hamburg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this perfume in my Sephora Play box and let me tell you - it smells amazing. It's a super summery scent and it really lasts long on the skin! I love how fresh and clean it smells and I've already gotten multiple compliments on how I smell at work. It's hard to describe exactly how it smells - it's something you just need to go out and test yourself! You won't be disappointed!
Tram D.
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample size perfume bottle from Tori Burch. I've tried a couple of Tori Burch perfumes, but this particular one Bel Azur is one one of my faves. This is a beautiful scent...citrus, fresh and floral, and clean. It is quite pricey so get samples before purchase. Tory Burch Tory Burch Bel Azur 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Spray
Scarlett T.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually like fresh fragrances but this wasn't for me. You can definitely smell the mandarin and bergamot notes. It reminds me of a carefree moment something relaxing. For me though, the fragrance was too simplistic. It didn't feel like something I would want to spend $96.00 on for 1.7 oz.
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great scent! It mixes some classic notes, with something very unexpected that I can't put my finger on, but it sure makes me want to go on a vacation surrounded by blue waters. I really have liked all her fragrances lately and this just adds to the collection.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this is my October Sephora Play! subscription box. I wasn't really familiar with this product, but I am so happy that I got a free sample! It smells amazing!
Huiying C.
Huiying C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells like a very common mature woman scent. Good for the office and all but honestly nothing special.