Tory Burch Tory Burch Bel Azur 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Tram D.Tory Burch Tory Burch Bel Azur 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Amber M.Tory Burch Tory Burch Bel Azur 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Adisa J.

BY TORY BURCH

Fragrance Family: FreshScent Type: Fresh Citrus & FruitsKey Notes: Mandarin, Tuberose, VetiverAbout: Bel Azur transports you to the Cote d'Azur, a legendary paradise on the French Riviera. Inspired by Tory's love of the sea, this refreshing fragrance exudes the golden sun shimmering on clear blue waters. A solar burst of bergamot washes over breezy floral notes of neroli and peony to rejuvenate the senses, while creamy cedarwood and earthy vetiver melt into a lingering sunkissed warmth. The fragrance is encased in a beautiful glass bottle in a wave of blue ombre a perfect escape. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jasmine J.
Lancaster, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this fragrance!!! Tory Burch really did a great job in creating this one. I had a ton of friends that loved the original, however, I could never really get into that one. This one on the other hand is everything! I love that it’s fresh and the fruity smell is not overpowering. I’m from the south and live for the summer time and the beach, this fragrance smells just like summertime!! The only reason I will be giving this a four is because I truly didn’t feel like it lasted as long as I would have hoped.
Naömi H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a sample in my Play by Sephora subscription. Honestly, $126 is very pricey for a parfum spray. I will suggest to take sample before purchase. I love the packaging and also the color chosen is beautiful. Scent is citrus, floral and fresh.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample size and was really excited to try this one since other perfumes from TB smell really good. It's citrusy and fresh, pretty close to perfumes like Aqua di Gioa or Light Blue. It's not a bad smell but it's nothing new, different, or recognizable. My biggest problem was that it barely lasted 1 hour. I guess I should have expected it since it's Eau De Parfum SPRAY which is much weaker than Eau De Parfum. But TB guys, with one hour lasting spray you should definitely go lower with that price.
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample size perfume bottle from Tori Burch. I've tried a couple of Tori Burch perfumes, but this particular one Bel Azur is one one of my faves. This is a beautiful scent...citrus, fresh and floral, and clean. It is quite pricey so get samples before purchase. Tory Burch Tory Burch Bel Azur 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Spray
Remy Z.
Hamburg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this perfume in my Sephora Play box and let me tell you - it smells amazing. It's a super summery scent and it really lasts long on the skin! I love how fresh and clean it smells and I've already gotten multiple compliments on how I smell at work. It's hard to describe exactly how it smells - it's something you just need to go out and test yourself! You won't be disappointed!
Amber B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample size from my sephora play box and I am so glad I did! It smells great. It has a flowery smell to me and I could see myself wearing it from time to time. After awhile, it starts to hurt my nose but I just have a sensitive nose from time to time so I wouldn't bring the perfume down for that. I enjoy it!
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this chic and clean design of this fragrance. Its so cute and instantly makes me think of the beach and being on the water. I really, really, really, like this fragrance! It reminds me of luxurious salt water that you would want to wear! This is something that I wouldn't wear in the fall through but in the spring and summer.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a fun fragrance, and not one that I would have chosen for myself had it not arrived in my October Sephora Play! Box. It is light and fresh, and has solid staying power. I would recommend this fragrance to someone who wants a nice scent that is not too overwhelming, spicy, or floral.
Nadia Z.
Atlanta , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a sample in my sephora box. What a beautiful scent! the packaging is so pretty! But I do feel like the scent is strong-don’t spritz on too much. It is noticeable when you spritz some on yourself. I will give it a few days to see how I react with it but for now the sample size is fine
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually like fresh fragrances but this wasn't for me. You can definitely smell the mandarin and bergamot notes. It reminds me of a carefree moment something relaxing. For me though, the fragrance was too simplistic. It didn't feel like something I would want to spend $96.00 on for 1.7 oz.
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long on average does this scent last once applied?