Tory Burch Tory Burch Absolu 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Lauren D.

BY TORY BURCH

Tory Burch Absolu blends the iconic ingredients from her first fragrance in unexpected ways for a boldly sophisticated take on the designer's signature scent. The intense refinement of Absolu adds another classic yet modern scent to Tory's collection of fragrances. Notes of fresh tuberose, pink pepper, and pure rose are grounded in earthy vetiver and sandalwood. The elegant packaging is a nod to her mother Reva Robinson's bedroom vanity and the classic perfume bottles and atomizers that graced it. The super-chic glass bottle features many of Tory's favorite design elements with beveled edges and signature fretwork top. Notes: Black Currant, Lily of the Valley, Pink Pepper, Rose, Tuberose, Jasmine Sambac, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Vetiver. Style: Bold. Sophisticated. Chic. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Emily G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My favorite perfume! It smells wonderful and comes in a beautiful bottle. I purchased it from Nordstrom. I usually do a little spray into my hair to help it last longer. Will definitely purchase again!
Sydney W.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of my number one favorite perfumes. I have continuously use this product and I bought it off of the site Sephora. This is definitely long-lasting, but I had to put more on throughout the day to give it a stronger sent. I highly recommend this product up people who want a strong scent. It is a great product and I am going to continue purchasing this
Nilomee P.
This perfume has been my go to scent for years! I think I’ve probably gone through 6 bottles of this. It smells incredible and a little bit on the wrists and neck will last all day. The scent is fresh and crisp not really sure how else to describe it but you cannot go wrong with this. An instant classic! Must buy!
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
Im not one of the crazy Tory Burch fan/followers but I received this scent as a sample and have to say, I was pleasantly surprised! It smells really good and it does last all day!! I would definitely buy this in the full size!
Helen C.
Fort Worth
I love this perfume. It’s a little expensive but worth the price. The scent is not too strong and stays pretty much all day. I will recommend this scent from Tory Burch because it’s smells mellow.
Dani C.
San Antonio, TX
Light floral fragrance! Clean smelling and doesn't overpower my body's chemistry. Anyone who is looking for a light clean sent I recommend!Tory Burch Tory Burch 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Kristen W.
Fairfax, VA
I recently got a sample of this perfume and I've been wearing it every day! It's a very full-bodied fragrance that lasts all day. I get compliments all the time!
Ohii I.
Smells fresh, Sophisticated, sleek packaging. No need to spray a lot because little bit goes a long way. Love it would repurchase and recommend. This is my first time trying it and yes I am in love with it
Marissa E.
Buffalo, NY
I have been searching for a nice fall/winter scent that wasn't too musky. I'm not a fan of heavy fragrances. I've loved everything TB has put out and this is no exception. The packaging is beautiful and the scent is heavenly. I get compliments on it all the time! It's not too sweet or heavy or floral. It's just right.
Maria M.
Fresh elegant and sophisticated scent. I wear it regularly and get many compliments on it. It is of great value i will definitely be repurchasing since my sister loved it d i will be gifting her this for her BDay