BY TORY BURCH

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

The first fragrance from Tory Burch captures classic elements in unexpected ways: feminine and tomboy, easy and polished. Floral peony and tuberose blend with crisp citrus notes of grapefruit and neroli anchored by earthy vetiver a bright and complex mix. The fragrance comes in a super-chic glass bottle with a signature fretwork top. Notes: Neroli, Grapefruit, Cassis, Bergamot, Peony, Tuberose, Jasmine Sambac, Vetiver, Sandalwood. see more...

• Is this product good? Does it worth the price ? How long ...2 Answers
  • Ele dura bem?1 Answers
  • How does this smell? What are some strong notes you pick ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I love the citrusy, bright scent of Tory Burch's Eau de Parfum. The grapefruit gives a tangy, crisp sensation while the floral notes of the Peony give off a comforting, fresh and familiar tone. Perfect spring scent for all occasions, especially informal occasions with loved ones. Very pretty and classy bottle as well. "For someone who is elegant, engaging and effortless." I can agree with this statement!
Samantha B.
I am not into perfumes. My nose is sensitive and particular. This perfume is the absolute best smelling perfume I have ever smelled in my life! I could bath in it. Diffuse every room in my house with it. I love it! My only complaint, although probably is kind of a big deal, the fragrance wears off very fast. that's disappointing for such an expensive perfume. But it's to be expected (somewhat) of such a light scent. Other than that, I love everything about this perfume!
Danielle M.
I love this scent! I get the most compliments when I wear it. I bought the full size and the mini duo from Sephora. It is very floral-y, which is what I like in a perfume. I switch off with Daisy Eau So Fresh. It is kind of pricey but a little goes a long way. I don't mind spending the money on it.
Veronica B.
Irvine, CA
I love this perfume because it gives me citrusy scent that I love without being to overwhelming. The staying power could be better but when you buy this perfume in the set it’s so worth it! I would definitely recommend to those who love citrus without it being to overpowering :)
Hannah R.
Portsmouth, VA
This sent is all the good. I get compliments on it all the time. It’s not too strong and is sweet smelling. It is definitely worth the price you pay for it. The packaging is simple but elegant. I definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a new scent.
Aidee V.
Killeen, TX
I am a fan of floral smells and this one i would say seems to be a combination of floral and citrus scent which is quite nice. I was pleasantly surprised by this perfume. I received a sample in my Macy’s box but glad i did. I will be purchasing full size.
Sophia O.
Orlando
Smells great. Tory Burch is my favorite brand so when they came out with a fragrance I was excited. It smells fresh and sweet and met all expectations I had going into this product. I would buy again and I always restock when I run out!!
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
This is hands down my favorite perfume. It smells so good. It’s not cheap so I only wear it for disgust occasions and it’s not an every day perfume but I love it so much. It is definitely my go to and I will totally be buying it again
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I love the smell of this perfume. It reminds me a lot of another perfume, I just cannot this of the name of it. Anyway, it is very strong at first so avoid spraying too much or will be overwhelming. Once it wears off it’s the most amazing smell!
Lauren D.
tracy
This is my absolute favorite perfume! It’s a little pricey, but totally worth it! I bought it at Nordstrom’s, and the bottle has lasted quite a while. I hope they never discontinue this scent, because I am in love with it so much! It’s the perfect mix of floral and spice, such a pretty scent.
Sofia A.
Does anyone know if this scent lasts long?
Cheyenne B.
Hackettstown, NJ
I smelled this in the store and it smelled great, but does the scent last all day? I liked that it was a soft, clean scent, but as per my experience with other soft scents, I am hesitant to spend the money on it if the scent won't last!
Mely D.
Cypress, TX
Is this fragance sweet? I want to get it!!!!
Kristen M.
How would you rate this product? Worth buying?
Karen A.
Hi, I've never tried this perfume and I was wondering if the scent is too strong or soft. Would you recommended?

back