BY TORY BURCH

The first fragrance from Tory Burch captures classic elements in unexpected ways: feminine and tomboy, easy and polished. Floral peony and tuberose blend with crisp citrus notes of grapefruit and neroli anchored by earthy vetiver a bright and complex mix. The fragrance comes in a super-chic glass bottle with a signature fretwork top. Notes: Neroli, Grapefruit, Cassis, Bergamot, Peony, Tuberose, Jasmine Sambac, Vetiver, Sandalwood. see more...

• Ive seen mixed reviews on this fragrance, before i spend my money i...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
West Sayville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent so much! My only problem with it is that is has absolutely no staying power. I spray it on my wrists and clothes, and within 30 minutes there is literally no scent left. So disappointing. I bought at Sephora after receiving a sample and I won't buy again.
liz g.
liz g.
Dallas, TX
Recently purchased this, and i can honestly say i love the smell, i purchased in a small almost trial size at sephora and it was such a great purchase and value. It smells so nice. will be purchasing it again in reg size.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this perfume for Christmas and I love it! The scent is light & floral, and especially well suited for spring and summer. I particularly like it for wearing in the daytime. Also, a little bit goes a long way!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Wayside
This is one of my staple fragrances. I bought it after smelling it in stores with my friend. It has a sophisticated scent and is not overpowering. It is a good value, not too pricey..Will buy it again.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
My best friend bought me this perfume for my birthday and it was a bit too strong for my taste. i will say that it does indeed last all day and you do not need more than one spritz.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this scent. It's light and is not too overwhelming. I think it has a great floral scent. Not priced bad either-- about $70 for a medium sized bottle.
Kvan K.
Kvan K.
Danbury, CT
Let me start off by saying that a fragrance junkie. I currently own over 15+ of fragrances and this has been my go-to ever since it joined my lil family. When I first smelled it when it came out, I fell in love. It's very fresh with subtle hints of floral notes. I've reached for it millions of times throughout the winter, between my winter scents, but I especially love it for spring/summer. I even wore it on my wedding day. It's such a sophisticated, sexy, yet youthful scent that anyone can wear it for any occasion.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually have the .24oz size of this from #sephora but I am going to buy a bigger size when this runs out. I haven't heard of this brand before purchasing it on #sephora but I am so happy with this purchase! It smells so good. I don't like sweet or flowery scents so this is perfect for me. It's a soft scent and not powerful but I also love that because I like the subtle hints of a scent.
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite perfume ever. It smells amazing (light, flowery and fresh) and the bottle is beautiful too! I ordered it online from the TB website. I've bought 2 bottles and I love it! The scent actually lasts a long time and it's not too overwhelming. Highly recommend this! It's a great spring/summer scent.
Haley H.
Haley H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent is flowery and bright. It reminds me of spring and is very fresh. I usually wear this as a day time perfume like for work since it is not too strong. Great option if you want something a bit lighter.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive seen mixed reviews on this fragrance, before i spend my money i want to know.. does this last long? At least a working day (or half)?