BY TORY BURCH

The first fragrance from Tory Burch captures classic elements in unexpected ways: feminine and tomboy, easy and polished. Floral peony and tuberose blend with crisp citrus notes of grapefruit and neroli anchored by earthy vetiver a bright and complex mix. The fragrance comes in a super-chic glass bottle with a signature fretwork top. Notes: Neroli, Grapefruit, Cassis, Bergamot, Peony, Tuberose, Jasmine Sambac, Vetiver, Sandalwood. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Ro G.
In between three and four here for this review. I received this as a sample from Sephora and I'm still not sure how I feel about it. It smells a bit refreshing and clean, with a sprinkle of old lady scent ... still trying to decide if it's a yay or a nay...
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I received a sample of this perfume and my monthly play by Sephora subscription, and I love it, it smells so good, it is a crisp, clean, fresh scent!!! Definitely recommend this if you don't mind the Hefty price tag that comes along with it!
Emily K.
I’m not really a perfume girl, but when I tried this I had to get it! It’s my favorite scent. I wear it on special occasions, but it would be nice for every day if that is something you enjoy.
Liz D.
Love this scent I usually purchase in the spring from the local Sephora. I've tried other versions like relentless love, but always come back to the original scent.
Yaniris C.
Orlando, FL
This is the only Tory Burch perfume that i actually like. The other ones (pink, blue, green and i relive theres a gold one) smell not so good to me. Specially the green one it smells like grass but i guess everybody has different scents preference.
Heather L.
I absolutely love this spray as it smells amazing and the scent lasts almost all day depending on what your doing. I got it as a gift, however the price is great for the quality of the product and does come in cute packaging. I would totally buy this!
Valerie B.
Madison
Great scent, but doesn't last as long as I'd like.
It's good for day or night, not too floral or musky.  Huge fan! Price point is okay, the size will last you a long time.  Bought from Sephora by my boyfriend, was a gift for Christmas per my request :)
Sayli T.
This smells amazing!! It's definitely worth the price because you feel so elegant wearing it and it didn't wear away nearly as quick as others. This scent is pleasant and not over powering. I love it!!
Amy M.
This is a crisp, clean scent to me and it has easily become my #signature #scent! This is the first fragrance from designer #Tory #Burch and she nailed it. The bottle is so pretty, I had a hard time throwing it away! The BEST way to buy this is to get the Sephora Favorites perfume box with this perfume in it. You get a total of 15 scents to try for only $65 & in the box you receive a certificate to redeem for the FULL SIZE of your choice! In this case, the Tory Burch you get is a 1.7 Fl oz. with a retail of $95!
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
I loved the subtle scent. It lasts long and it doesn't upset my son. He is always sleeping . The crook of my neck so he is always up close to the scent. This one doesn't bother him at all.
Leslye D.
Does the smell last ?? Is it strong or a sweet smell??
Cheyenne B.
I love Tory Burch's clothes, purses and shoes but I am not sure how I would feel about this scent. In the store it seems to be strong and maybe a little spicy. I like the scent but does it last all day or fade quickly?
Leslye D.
How much is this ? And where can i buy it ?
Ashley S.
Kissimmee, FL
Want a new perfume? Is this one any good?
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
What kind of scent does this have?