BY TORY BURCH

The first fragrance from Tory Burch captures classic elements in unexpected ways: feminine and tomboy, easy and polished. Floral peony and tuberose blend with crisp citrus notes of grapefruit and neroli anchored by earthy vetiver a bright and complex mix. The fragrance comes in a super-chic glass bottle with a signature fretwork top. Notes: Neroli, Grapefruit, Cassis, Bergamot, Peony, Tuberose, Jasmine Sambac, Vetiver, Sandalwood. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Amy M.
Amy M.
This is a crisp, clean scent to me and it has easily become my #signature #scent! This is the first fragrance from designer #Tory #Burch and she nailed it. The bottle is so pretty, I had a hard time throwing it away! The BEST way to buy this is to get the Sephora Favorites perfume box with this perfume in it. You get a total of 15 scents to try for only $65 & in the box you receive a certificate to redeem for the FULL SIZE of your choice! In this case, the Tory Burch you get is a 1.7 Fl oz. with a retail of $95!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a Sephora point perk and it was worth it. This perfume is sweet and florally but not over-powering. I'm not good at describing scents well but I absolutely adore this and will be buying the full size of this when I run out of my current full-sized perfume. The scent lasts all day on my skin which is great.
Anny C.
Anny C.
I have a bottle of this perfume and I love it. It is a clean, fresh smell on me. Sweet, sexy and FUN! You can wear this perfume anywhere - to work, on a hot date, special occasion or just because you want to feel feminine. It's a gorgeous aroma that lasted all day long.
Christie H.
Christie H.
Spring, TX
This is my go to fragrance. It's not over powering, and very feminine. It seems to last all day and I get complements on it all of the time. As far as designer perfumes go, the price is pretty consistent. I get mine at Macy's. I would definitely recommend this perfume.
Joanna V.
Joanna V.
San Gabriel , CA
I love the cute package of this product! The smell is not too strong or heavy. I love the smell of it. The scent tends to go away then magically comes back again! I really like the product and tory burch! It is more on the expensive end, but it is worth it!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Love this perfume. Although it is pricey, it is worth it. Love the smell and long lasting scent. Good quality! Great reputable brand and good product. I suggest trying on as perfumes always smell different on than they do out of the bottle.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would say this fragrance is a sweet, slightly floral scent that is perfect for everyday wear. The scent will last you throughout your day and I promise you will get so many compliments because it not overpowering at all.
Myranda E.
Myranda E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my go to perfumes because it's so long lasting without being overpowering. I always am complimented whenever I wear this. Just a spritz or two and your ready to go. The scent is wonderful for everyday wear
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Finley, ND
This is my go to fall scent. While fresh, it wears a bit heavy for spring/summer. It wears well and lasts an entire day.
Tina P.
Tina P.
I had a sample of this once and absolutely loved it. I haven't been able to purchase yet but definitely will be soon.
Leslye D.
Does the smell last ?? Is it strong or a sweet smell??
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Tory Burch's clothes, purses and shoes but I am not sure how I would feel about this scent. In the store it seems to be strong and maybe a little spicy. I like the scent but does it last all day or fade quickly?
Leah D.
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
What kind of scent does this have?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where else can I find this
Leslye D.
How much is this ? And where can i buy it ?