MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerTory Burch
Signature Eau De Parfum Rollerball - 02 oz

Tory Burch Signature Eau De Parfum Rollerball - 0.2 oz

The first fragrance from Tory Burch captures classic elements in unexpected ways. Feminine and tomboy. Easy and polished. Floral peony and tuberose blend with crisp citrus notes of grapefruit and neroli, anchored by earthy vetiver. A bright and complex mix — in a super chic rollerball. Notes: Neroli, Grapefruit, Cassis, Bergamot, Peony, Tuberose, Jasmine Sambac, Vetiver, Sandalwood

Iss this better as a rollerball or spray?
Viene en una botella más grande?
Is this long lasting?
Start your review of Tory Burch Signature Eau De Parfum Rollerball - 0.2 oz!
Alice T.
Purchased at: Sephora
The rollerball perfume is easy to carry around and easy to use. The smell is very good like a baby smell and stays on they whole day. The bottle lasts for a long time and does not evaporate if you do not use it. The only thing to note is that it does have a little bit of “cosmetic” smell.
Magdalena O.
Fort Polk, LA
This scent is so feminine, citrusy with a hint of floral; I got the rollerball way back when this launch and I loved it, It last on the skin for me. I just find that it's on the pricey side compared to others that I really love and that are my to go kind of perfumes. But I still recommend this product. You will receive a lot of compliments it such a beautiful scent.
Sabrina E.
Modesto, CA
Tory Burch Signature Eau De Parfum Rollerball - 0.2 oz uploaded by Sabrina E.
Purchased at: Sephora
Tory Burch’s namesake Signature fragrance, released in 2013, is classified as a fresh floral with notes of mandarin orange, grapefruit, peony, neroli, musk, sandalwood. This fragrance has such a burst of citrus at the top, it almost feels like you’re in the middle of juicing oranges and grapefruits in the kitchen. There is a slight peppery note when it starts to dry down, but that usually dissipates quickly. What you’re left with at the dry down is a soft but zingy floral woodiness. On some, more woodiness may appear in the form of vetiver and sandalwood, but overall it still stays bright with citrus and floral. Even though it is a little musky, it doesn’t tend to stick around for a long time. Projection and longevity is short-lived and soft, almost becoming a skin scent after a few hours. In all honestly, this fragrance can be easily compared to Clinique’s fragrance Happy, or similar to Chloe’s signature fragrance.... or similar to D&G’s Light Blue.... If you didn’t catch the hint, it smells very similar to quite a few other fragrances out there on the market. It may be a bit more floral than those ones, but still similar. It’s a solid professional work fragrance or good for a spring day out on the town. It’s a safe scent and not really intriguing or groundbreaking. Yes, it smells great, but so do the other fragrances I’ve mentioned up above. I recommend this for those who want a safe change-up in their work fragrance.
Carolyn K.
Naperville, IL
Tory Burch Signature Eau De Parfum Rollerball - 0.2 oz uploaded by Carolyn K.
This is a very sophisticated yet feminine fragrance. I catch myself smelling my wrists over and over. Great staying power. Date night fragrance. A lot of layers to this one. This one isn't child's play! I love it !!!
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my signature scent, my husband picked it out for me years ago and loves when I wear it. I have to literally fight him off of me lol! The scent stays with you and lingers all day long. It is very pricey, but worth it in my opinion.
Maria B.
Purchased at: Macy's
This perfume is exceptional and rollerball is so convenient. The first time I tried it I knew I wanted it. It has such a sophisticated yet fun smell and I really love wearing it. It's long lasting but I wish it would last just a wee bit longer. It's fairly expensive but worth the purchase of the eau de parfum. This is a great perfume.
Jasmine R.
New Caney
Tory Burch Signature Eau De Parfum Rollerball - 0.2 oz uploaded by Jasmine R.
I love this one it’s one of my favorites I hardly use it so I won’t waste it! Lol! I like the smell it isn’t sweet and I love that it used to be my go to until I finished it now I only have the rolloerback left so that’s why I try not to use it a lot but thanks Tori u make the best products from ur perfumes purses and shoes.
Catherine Marie H.
Knoxville, TN
This is definitely my most favorite perfume brand. I've always been a huge fan of Tory Burch. For the longest time I was using Daisy by Marc Jacobs, but this quickly became my new favorite. The Rollerball is perfect to keep in your purse even though you don't really need to reapply during the day.
Maggie K.
Kansas City, MO
My FAVORITE scent right now... and I consider myself pretty picky when it comes to perfume. I feel like I'm always on the go so the roller ball is perfect! Plus it's a great way to try out a scent but not commit to TOO much. I will definitely buy this again :)
Alejandra B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This smells beautiful. It is a long-lasting perfume and is very strong smelling. Two spritz is all you need! It smells like fresh florals and grapefruit. I would say it is a little mature but still very lovely.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...