Tory Burch Rollerball

The first fragrance from Tory Burch captures classic elements in unexpected ways: feminine and tomboy, easy and polished. Floral peony and tuberose blend with crisp citrus notes of grapefruit and neroli anchored by earthy vetiver for a bright and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tory Burch Rollerball!
Love this scent and love it cones in a travel sized rollerball. I keep it in my toiletry so I always have it with me when I travel. You don’t have to use a lot and the scent lasts throughout the day.
Orlando
Love it! This scent is light and makes me feel beautiful! I always get so many compliments! It is significantly better than cheaper options and well worth the price!! 10/10 would recommend despite the higher cost the price is my only complaint about this product
Beverly Hills, CA
So easy to keep in your purse for a quick freshen up. Love all the fragrances from Tory Burch but especially this one. Works as a gift for your loved ones as well! Highly recommend.
This rollerball is such a great buy in my opinion. This fresh yet sophisticated scent is worth the purchase. The rollerball is especially convenient for your purse. I have tried other Tory burch's perfumes but this one is my favorite by far. I would recommend and I would buy again.
Belle Isle, FL
This is perfect to keep in my purse when I’m out. I especially like to use it after dinner before getting some drinks. It lasts for a while! You can’t beat the price for a high end perfume! I would recommend this to everyone!
Pocomoke City, MD
Great for touch ups through the day I always keep a roller ball of whatever fragrance in my purse. Most of the time I dont need it with this brand but if I feel I do. It's always nice to have it. Again like all her fragrances a little goes a long way. Not too pricey for the use you get out of them
Nashville, TN
I have one of these for every single purse I own - no joking around. The perfect convenient size for a really great perfume! Keeps me smelling great thought the day as it’s portable and still brings the same great scent of the larger size.
Jersey City , NJ
Tried this when a flight got cancelled and my toiletries were in my already checked in bag! Loved the scent and it’s become my travel go to. Light, fresh, airy and pretty. A little goes a long way and the scent lasts all day. Great find in a pinch, and it’s made its way into my regular rotation!
Prairieville, LA
Another one of my favorites. I find it more of a evening/night perfume but that’s just me.  I always got compliments, it’s a real fresh scent to me.  I just wish the rollerball would last forever. Not to pricey but not cheap. Easy go for
I love love love the Tory Burch scents! They are so feminine but not too strong, and they last all day! Would definitely repurchase this rollerball, and it has definitely become one of my holy grail scents!

Looking for your answer?