BY TORY BURCH

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Warm FloralsKey Notes: Pink Pepper, Rose, Orris, SandalwoodAbout: Love Relentlessly captures the euphoric feeling of falling in love. A sparkling mix of fiery pink pepper and patchouli is fused with dewy rose and addictive amber. This irresistible scent is like a love letter encased in a jewel-shaped bottle. This set contains:- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray- 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Body Lotion- 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Bath & Shower Gel " 'If I told you that I love you, would you hold it against me?' My father wrote this note to my mother, which he ran in the newspaper and signed 'Love, Relentless.' My parents were the most romantic couple I have ever known. This fragrance is inspired by their love story." Tory Burch see more...

Buy on Sephora
Brittany S.
Review for: Tory Burch Love Relentlessly Gift Set more...
This perfume smells soooo good! I think it’s the perfect scent. I’m typically attracted to heavy musk type scents. But this one still has that young smell to it but feminine and sophisticated. I love how long lasting it is and the bottle is gorgeous. I’m hoping I’ve found my signature scent.
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Tory Burch Love Relentlessly Gift Set more...
This sent is so light and feminine and sweet at the same time. It's beautiful and once you put it on it smells even better once it mixes with your natural scent. It makes me feel beautiful and sexy at the same time.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Tory Burch Love Relentlessly Gift Set more...
I got this for mothers day and I love it! It is on the spendy side but well worth it, it has a light floral scent that lasts all day long and it smells so incredibly good
Sαrαhi F.
Garland, TX
Review for: Tory Burch Love Relentlessly Gift Set more...
I love the smell of this. It’s a smell that last all day long and keeps people asking what is it that you’re wearing!
Christie D.
Beaverton, AL
This stuff smells amazing. It's the best perfume by far that I have smelled and actually stays on. I recommend you to try it
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
I’ve had issues with my fragrance not smelling the same when I put it on my skin vs when I spray it in the air to test the smell. Will layering help take out the pH component in my off-smell?