MakeupFragranceTory Burch
Love Relentlessly Fou De Toi Eau De Parfum Spray

Tory Burch Love Relentlessly Fou De Toi Eau De Parfum Spray

Limited edition: Fou de Toi, a scent that captures the heady, intoxicating feeling of passionate romance. French for ‘crazy for you,’ it builds upon Love Relentlessly, the fragrance inspired by the love story of Tory’s parents. A sparkling mix, intensified: black currant blends with feminine peony accord, rounded out with a glowing balsam accord — a floral-oriental scent that leaves you wanting more. Notes: Black Currant, Peony, Glowing Balsam

Does this smell good and where is it sold at ?
Hee escuchado desir es muy buen producto ?
WhhAt do you think about this perfume ?
Start your review of Tory Burch Love Relentlessly Fou De Toi Eau De Parfum Spray!
Natalie B.
Riley, MI
Tory Burch Love Relentlessly Fou De Toi Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Natalie B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Tory Burch is one of my favorite perfume brands and this one does not disappoint. Goes on strong but then becomes a very subtle light spell. A bottle lasts so long as well, great product! I’m always repurchasing my Tory Burch perfumes!
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Tory Burch Love Relentlessly Fou De Toi Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Lisa B.
Tory Burch Love Relentlessly Fou De Toi Eau De Parfum Spray Love Relentlessly captures that euphoric feeling of falling in love. A sparkling mix: fiery pink pepper and patchouli fuse with dewy rose and addictive amber. The same irresistible scent, now encased in newly designed packaging. I get sooooo many compliments when i wear this but at 💵92.00 its not something I bathe myself in daily!! ❤️😍⭐️
Savia P.
Riverdale, GA
Tory Burch Love Relentlessly Fou De Toi Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Savia P.
This is signature scent worthy. It’s safe and pleasant. It’s floral/sweet but woody. It’s a burst of bright citrus /fruit in the opening and smells like a well groomed person. I’d wear it in fall and winter. It’s refreshing. It’s a safe blind buy imo. Top notes: pink pepper, raspberry, grapefruit,& lemon. Middle: litchi, jasmine sambac, iris, & rose Base: sandalwood, patchouli, vetiver, amber & ambertonic
MayBritt C.
Colorado Springs
Tory Burch Love Relentlessly Fou De Toi Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by MayBritt C.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I have had a "Signature Scent" since my mid-20s, I discovered first in Europe when it came out, but it didn't stop me from trying others since. Duty Free can be so TEMPTING in airports overseas! Many smell good, my collection grew, but none never came anywhere near my staple. Enter Tory Burch 'Love Relentlessly' and I have found an amazing scent, that is both feminine, sexy, daring, and get many compliments on it. I finally found one worthy of 5 stars. Tory Burch Love Relentlessly Fou De Toi Eau De Parfum Spray
Judith M.
Quincy, IL
Very pretty, feminine and bright smelling fragrance. I think it is beautiful. To my nose it is pretty powerful, strength wise. One issue is that it sometimes an issue is it can be headache inducing for some people. I would sample this first.
Anna J.
Birmingham, AL
My signature scent!! More sophisticated than most designer fragrances yet does not smell like an old lady. Packaging is very cute- so cute that I kept the box! I think everyone should at least smell it because it is WONDERFUL.
Cheyenne R.
Astoria, OR
Tory Burch Love Relentlessly Fou De Toi Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Cheyenne R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Smells like flowers 🌸 to me it would be a great perfume for the summer or spring ☀️ Got a sample from Ulta You can buy at ultra for EAU DE parfum spray 1.0 oz $72 EAU DE parfum spray 0.2oz $30 EAU DE parfum spray 3.4 oz $122 EAu DE parfum spray 1.7 oz $92
Maria O.
Estero, FL
Una fragancia muy exquisite con un figador muy bueno porque dura bastante tiempo y su aroma es muy rico.
Baleigh D.
Whitesburg, KY
Tory Burch Love Relentlessly Fou De Toi Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Baleigh D.
Most definitely one of the best smelling perfume EVER. This is my first time using Love Relentlessly and it definitely won’t be my last. The scent is so clean and unique. It last all day.
Kelsey S.
S Burlington, VT
This scent is very feminine and has a slight pine scent to me. The pink pepper adds a little spice. It’s a very unique smell. It smells familiar but I vent quite place it. The scent is strong.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Barbara C.
Burlington, NJ
Janett J.
il y a 2 ans
Danit C. il y a 2 ans
My husband got mine from ulta for my Christmas gift, it was 1.7 oz $90.00 I believe the 3.4 oz is $120. It last a long time . I still have mine more than half full.
Amanda T.
Apple Valley, CA
il y a 3 ans
Meri Y. il y a 3 ans
I got this as a gift for my mom, and she absolutely loves it! It’s a very floral and summery scent with notes of grapefruit and raspberry among other things. I love it! It stays on for a long time