Tory Burch Lip Color uploaded by Sharyn A.Tory Burch Lip Color uploaded by Sharyn A.

BY TORY BURCH

An exquisite lipstick with sheer to vivid color that leaves a rich, lightweight finish. Complement your lips with this chic, modern lipstick. From Tory Burch's signature pinky-nude shade, Pas du Tout, to bold colors, this collection presents polished hues for every skin tone. Each one is subtly scented with notes from Tory's fragrance: cassis, grapefruit, and mandarin. The colors are each encased in a luxe, orange tube with gold fretwork. "I think every woman wants a beauty routine that's easy and makes her feel great." Tory Burch Tory Burch's "less is more" approach to beauty reflects her fashion philosophy: It's all about easy, chic style, glowing skin, and a hint of color. The shade "Pas du tout" was inspired by a phrase often said by Tory's father, Buddy. It's part of the original French version of the classic "she loves me, she loves me not" daisy petal-pulling game. see more...

• How would you rate this product? Worth buying?1 Answers
  • Will this last during a rough blow jay?1 Answers
  • Are these matte or satin 2 Answers
Sharyn A.
Sharyn A.
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
The lipstick was just ok. I do agree with other reviewers that it was lightweight and moisturizing but this lippie applied on more like a balm than a lipstick. I had to swipe quite a few times for any color to show up on my wrist. One swipe got me very sheer coverage.. a few more helped the color show up but my lipcolor still peeks through. The smell right out of the tube has a plasticy sweet fruity scent and lingers for a while on the lips. The best thing about this product is probably the look packaging. It's a nice showpiece to have on your vanity or take out of the purse. In hand it's flimsy feeling and has no weight but it has held up so far. Will keep the one I have but will not repurchase.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
You are def. paying for the brand. The packaging looks beautiful, but it is plastic and has no weight to it. It's basically like a very sheer lipstick. Not great, if you like pigmented lip products. Those of my girls with darker skin tones like myself will not benefit from this product. I would def. pass up on this one, unless you're a sucker for packaging like me! I would never repurchase.
Aysha A.
Aysha A.
Dearborn, MI
Review for: Pas Du Tout
Terrible for darker complexion. The Tory Burch lipsticks are not pigmented for people of color. I have two other shades and they all suck. Only thing I like about the lipstick is that its very moisturizing. I wear it under my liquid lipsticks.
Lennie N.
Lennie N.
Review for: Pas Du Tout
My favorite every day lip color. This looks great on so may different skin tones. I have repurchased time and time again. It is very lightweight and comfortable on the lips. I would definitely recommend this product!
Darcie R.
Darcie R.
Montverde, FL
Review for: Swizzle
I was able to grab this for $14 at Nordstrom Rack! The pigment is outstanding and it stays on my lips through eating and drinking. The packaging is gorgeous and I would recommend this to anyone in any shade!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Love the packaging on this - it's so chic and feminine. The lipstick itself is really creamy and comfortable. Not really long wearing but it's easy to reapply throughout the day.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
My current favorite lipstick! It goes on so smooth and moisturizes while your wearing it.
Libby B.
Libby B.
Athens, GA
Review for: Pas Du Tout
Love the color! Everyday, easy to wear color. The lipstick is very creamy and moisturizing. It doesn't flake at all or get that wrinkly look as it wears off. Plus the packaging is so pretty!
Hasna M.
Hasna M.
Acworth, GA
Review for: Swizzle
I bought this for 25.99 on sale at Sephora and I love it! I use often and the color choices are fabulous!!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Saucy
I very much love this color and this product! Its so smooth and looks so great on!
Darquitta G.
Darquitta G.
Florence, NJ
Are these matte or satin
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
How would you rate this product? Worth buying?
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Will this last during a rough blow jay?