BY TORY BURCH

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Jolie Fleur Verte captures the crisp green color and dewy aroma of lily of the valley in Tory Burch's garden. In the tomboy and easygoing mix, hints of mandarin, neroli oil, and jasmine open up into soft scents of lily of the valley. The fragrance is presented in a beautiful glass bottle with a fretwork top and green accents. Introducing Jolie Fleur, a collection of three unique fragrances inspired by the flowers and colors in Tory Burch's garden: rose, lily of the valley, and tuberose. Each fragrance captures elements of Tory's style. Notes: Lily of the Valley, Jasmine Absolute, Mandarin, Neroli Oil, Dewey Green Accord, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Musk. Style: Easygoing. Tomboy. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Anna R.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite of the trio, this scent has a citrusy "green" scent, like citrus and fresh cut grass. The 96$ price tag is a bit much, but I got mine at a cosmetics company store for 30$ instead -much better deal for the small bottle! I love the way this scent wears -it's a bit strong at first but after a couple hours out in the southern heat there's still a subtle clean freshness from this perfume!
Shawna G.
I love this perfume. I love the way it smells and it lasts forever! I like to smell my perfumes on me and I love the way this smells. It's very strong. I have a sample, but I will definitely be buying the full size!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Verte eau de parfum in my Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler. I gave it a 3.5 because I liked the scent, but it didn't last. That was my biggest complaint! I liked the fact that I could get the 1.7 fl oz for the voucher, smelled high end. It just didnt cut the mustard
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
Holy CRAP I love this perfume. I got a sampler pack for Christmas last year which came with a voucher for a full size of my choice. I was obsessed with this one, so I picked it. The scent lasts forever and it’s so uplifting and comforting. I really love this scent by Tory burch.
McKenna B.
Frisco, TX
My favorite perfume, hands down! I will continue to buy this for a very long time. The scent last all day and I can smell it on my self hours after I’ve applied it. It’s a nice clean scent with hints of floral scents. I have recommend this to many friends and my sisters.
Alysania J.
My review is influenced by the fact that I don't like floral scents in general, so YMMV. The scent is described as a "Tomboy easygoing mix," but there's nothing Tomboy about Jasmine and Lily of the Valley which definitely steal the show here. There's a bit of a citrusy green twist, but none of the depth I'd expect from something that's allegedly tomboyish. I found the florals to be way too overwhelming, but I like my scents warmer and muskier like an actual Tomboy, not like a girly flower shop explosion. I don't get any of the sandalwood or musk notes this is supposed to have, just a big flower bomb.
Myra H.
This scent reminds me of spring. You can definitely make out the floral scents immediately but I didn't get much of the musk scent until wearing it longer throughout the day. I wasn't wowed by the way it smelled initially but in time it smelled much better on my skin. I had a sample of this from my sephora play subscription, and I feel like it's not really for me. I ended up giving this to a coworker who smelled great with it on immediately versus myself who had to wait for the scent to "mature" on my skin.
Mikayla M.
Smells like Spring has sprung! I initially got this as a sample in my Birchbox- and once the sample ran out I had to have a bottle of my own. It's $90 at Sephora, and I believe Nordstrom has it as well. I got the 1.7 oz bottle and after a few months, it's still going strong. It smells like a mixture of clean, fresh air and bloomed flowers.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
This is a beautiful fragrance that makes you feel happy and carefree. It is incredibly long-lasting. I think it has more sweetness in it than floral. I really like how it does not dry down to a musk. It stays the same for me throughout wear and smells like I just sprayed it all day! This is my favorite out of the Tory Burch fragrances.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park , IL
I got this as a sample and while I normally don't like the scents I'm sent in any subscription boxes, this one I actually loved! It smells good but I prob won't be purchasing for a while since I've recently bought other new scents. I like that it's not too girly, too spicy, or too musky.
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
Is this scent more floral or fresh?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What is your favorite Perfume?

back