Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Rose Eau de Parfum uploaded by Elizabeth H.

BY TORY BURCH

Jolie Fleur Rose captures the soft blush color and aroma of roses in Tory Burch's garden. In the feminine and romantic blend, classic rose essence and fresh tea rose are made modern with woodsy cashmeran and musk. The fragrance is presented in a beautiful glass bottle with a fretwork top and blush accents. Introducing Jolie Fleur, a collection of three unique fragrances inspired by the flowers and colors in Tory Burch's garden: rose, lily of the valley, and tuberose. Each fragrance captures elements of Tory's style. Notes: Rose Essential, Fresh Tea Rose Accord, Cashmeran, Musk, Pink Pepper, Green Sap Accord, Strawberry Leaves Accord, Violet, White Amber, Sandalwood. Style: Feminine. Romantic. see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
Elizabeth J.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love with this perfume. I always get compliments when wearing this perfume. I think it works great for everyday usage.
Elizabeth H.
Charleston, SC
Every day I sprayed this fragrance, I ALWAYS got complimented. I've never had a perfume that caused such a positive reaction as this Tory Burch Rose. Usually don't spend a ton on fragrances, but I will absolutely be a repeat customer!
L R.
Silverdale, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just tried a sample of this Tory Burch fragrance. I have to admit, I'm a little torn. When I first spritzed it, I really enjoyed the clean, feminine scent. But my initial reaction was challenged by the dry down. Once dry, this fragrance became a little powdery and cloying for me. Almost a win!