BY TORY BURCH

Tory Burch Flat Shoes
  • "Super cute, and very unique looking - but they dig into my foot in two places (by the heel because of the rusched heel cup, and by my pinky toe)." in 28 reviews
  • "These are always in fashion because they are always available in a variety of sizes and colors and they are very comfortable" in 16 reviews
  • "They are worth the money (keep an eye out for sales every 3 months or so) and last a very long time in addition to the fact that they are just so dang comfortable." in 11 reviews
  • "They're the iconic look for today's modern woman and while they are a bit pricey, the quality is there and will last you a long time if you take care of them." in 10 reviews
  • "I'm not one to wear shoes without stretching them with chemicals and a thick sock, yet somehow whenever I wear them I still get blisters!" in 10 reviews
Melissa L.
Los Angeles, CA
These flats are so cute and also so comfy once you break them in. Before you break them in they feel like they are slowly murdering your feetūüėā my husband and I had a joke during my break in process, I would say "why does tory hate feet so much?!" But about 2 years later I can say the leather is so so soooo soft and I love them even more now. It took me 2 years to break in because obviously I hated wearing them for those first 2 years. So some advice is maybe try the ice thing or blow dryer method to break them in and not kill you feet like me. I did it the old fashioned way.
Kimberly T.
I love my Tory Burch Reva flats. They are so comfy and a great go to shoe that goes with both jeans and dresses. They are a bit expensive, so I buy mine on Tradesy or eBay, but they are worth the investment. I practically wore out my first pair and just bought another one, but they do run small. You should probably size up a half size.
Erin C.
My favorite pair of flats! I have them in almost every color and even the wedge version! They do take some time to break in, but after that they are absolutely perfect. You can dress them up for work or even dress them down with jeans. They look great either way. I'd recommend trying the new Minnie Flats they are so comfy!
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
I have had the Reva in black for 3 years now and I can't get enough of them. The leather took only 2 days to break in. They are one of the few pairs of shoes that do NOT give me blisters. My feet never get tired when wearing them. I like the large logo on the front. I would buy them in several other colors.
Kassandra B.
I really enjoy my Tory Burch flats, I have the matte black leather with silver hardware and it's such a staple in my wardrobe because they are classy and go with everything wether you are just going to work for the day or going for drinks afterwards, I highly recommend them,
Xai X.
Classic and comfortable! You can really dress these shoes up or down as they can be very simple when dressing down or very chic when dressing up. I love the back of these flats as you can stretch them out as much as you need to, to adjust them to the size of your feet.
VE-1116612, Alba Marina T.
Miami, FL, Florida
Estos son por mucho, el calzado mas comodo que pueda tener una chica. Aunque sean planos no te cansan ni lastiman al caminar como otras zapatillas. Gracias a Dios tengo pie estrecho, no me afectan como a otras chicas que no los soportan por mas de unas cuantas horas.
angella s.
these are horrible! the most uncomfortable pair of flats i have ever bought. i thought it would get better after i broke them in but i was wrong. it gave me blisters and made my toes hurt. i would never ever buy these things or as a gift for anyone.
Nicole M.
East Meadow, NY
Quality product as far as materials, however, for me they are just so uncomfortable with the elastic back. These flats aren't worth the cost, however, some of the other Tory Burch shoes are amazing! I just can't recommend any with the elastic back.
Rasmeen A.
Richmond, TX
Tory burch is expensive but well worth the money spent because the shoes last for a long time and they look beautiful when worn with any kind of outfit. i wouldn't say its affordable but spending the money on these flats i would say is worth it
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Do the elastic on the back start to bother with long wear?
Cassidy W.
Portland, OR
I have wanted these shoes FOREVER. I'm thinking of buying some after Christmas and was wondering are they worth the price?
Priscilla T.
Richfield, UT
I reeeeally want to try the Tory Burch flats! A youTube guru I watch wears them all the time and they look super cute. But I'm worried they might not be a comfy fit?
Samantha E.
Brampton
Are they worth the price, the back looks like they would dig into the back of your foot leading to be very uncomfortable!!! I don't want to splurge if they are only going to sit in the box!
Amanda M.
How much are these shoes in stores? I haven't seen them anywhere.