Add a Photo

#166 in uncategorized
Photos (29)
Sadie J.
Sadie J.

I love my Tory flats! I have the classic (gathered in the back) black with gold emblem. I couldn't decide between the gold or silver emblem at first, since I normally wear silver rather than gold, but the sales associate (really nice guy!) actually told us that they tend to sell the black with silver to the older crowd (60+) and the black with gold definitely to a younger crowd (20s+). I like both looks, but that made me decide on the back with gold. And I'm glad I did because I feel like they go with everything!

They did hurt after a LONG day before I broke them in. Now they are by far my most comfortable pair of flats. I LOVE them!

In my opinion, the classic look with the gathered back looks much better and higher quality than the ones with the elastic band wrapped all the way around the shoe.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.

These are the most comfortable flats I've ever had! The soft leather feels great on your feet and you don't have to swear little socks to protect your feet because you will never get a blister from these shoes. The sole is super flexible it almost feels like you are wearing nothing! I took off a star because the leather rubs/scraps off way to easily. I bought them for everyday use but scrapped them by accident against the pavement and the leather tore. I have to decide if the super high price tag is worth keeping them or if to exchange them at Nordstrom for a new pair. Tory Burch Flat Shoes
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Los Angeles, CA

These flats are so cute and also so comfy once you break them in. Before you break them in they feel like they are slowly murdering your feet😂 my husband and I had a joke during my break in process, I would say "why does tory hate feet so much?!" But about 2 years later I can say the leather is so so soooo soft and I love them even more now. It took me 2 years to break in because obviously I hated wearing them for those first 2 years. So some advice is maybe try the ice thing or blow dryer method to break them in and not kill you feet like me. I did it the old fashioned way.
Karyn T.
Karyn T.
San Diego , Ca

I absolutely loved my Tory Burch flats, they can be a little bit expensive especially for a flat but totally worth it. The price points range from $200 and up. I bought mine at Nordstrom Rack so they were a bit more affordable.With these shoes I would recommend to size up, they're going to be really snug at first but the wear will definitely loosen up the leather over time. Just be aware of that! I have had the flat without the logo and it was a bit more stylish!
Kate B.
Kate B.
Brooklyn, NY

These shoes are so pretty and so comfortable. Usually I am not a fan of flats with the scrunchy back because they give me blisters on the back of my foot, but not these! The leather is soft and no blisters at all! They are worth every penny! I wore them to a fancy ballet and then wore them walking down the streets of San Francisco the next day. I didn't even need to break them in ahead of time! These are truly perfect flats!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.

overrated,  i bought these silver flats in the anniversary sale. My first pair from this designer. I was so excited. Within one hour of wearing them, the silver started RUBBING OFF all over everything. They looked like they were years old after only wearing them for one hour. The color wore off and they started falling apart. VERY cheap quality. So disappointed.  I don't understand what the hype is all about.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Nashville, Nc

I wish I could give these more than 5 stars!! My husband got these for me 3 years ago and they are still in great shape! They are probably the most comfortable flat i own. I have the pair that has the gathered back and I'm glad they changed the design because they can hurt the back of your foot if you wear them a while. Other than that they are awesome and are something I would definitely splurge on again!
Jillian Y.
Jillian Y.
Philadelphia, PA

These flats go with absolutely anything and come in a wide variety of colors and materials. They dress up any outfit and, prior to contrary belief, they are pretty comfortable. Her older style Revas used to have elastic and these new ones have done away with what. I believe this makes them a lot comfier. You do have to break them in a bit, but they're just as comfortable as any other pair of flats I own.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Roanoke, TX

I love these shoes! I wear these to work almost daily and always get compliments on them! They go with almost all outfits and are super comfortable after you break them in. I am on my second pair now as well - that is how much I love these shoes! The first pair had the elastic and the second ones I bought don't. I love it much more without the elastic in the back!
yas s.
yas s.

I am honestly a tory girl. its my favorite store. i have about 7 of these flats in different colors.they fit perfectly and nicely. they go with every outfit. run about $225 each but can be found at the nordstrom rack as well. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND this shoe to anyone. very chic and the elastic on the back doesn't dig in. perfect for work
Glenys M.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA

Do the elastic on the back start to bother with long wear?
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Portland, OR
I have wanted these shoes FOREVER. I'm thinking of buying some after Christmas and was wondering are they worth the price?
Priscilla T.
Priscilla T.
Richfield, UT

I reeeeally want to try the Tory Burch flats! A youTube guru I watch wears them all the time and they look super cute. But I'm worried they might not be a comfy fit?
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Brampton

Are they worth the price, the back looks like they would dig into the back of your foot leading to be very uncomfortable!!! I don't want to splurge if they are only going to sit in the box!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

How much are these shoes in stores? I haven't seen them anywhere.

Join Now