Add a Photo

#166 in uncategorized
Photos (29)
Sadie J.
Sadie J.
I love my Tory flats! I have the classic (gathered in the back) black with gold emblem. I couldn't decide between the gold or silver emblem at first, since I normally wear silver rather than gold, but the sales associate (really nice guy!) actually told us that they tend to sell the black with silver to the older crowd (60+) and the black with gold definitely to a younger crowd (20s+). I like both looks, but that made me decide on the back with gold. And I'm glad I did because I feel like they go with everything!

They did hurt after a LONG day before I broke them in. Now they are by far my most comfortable pair of flats. I LOVE them!

In my opinion, the classic look with the gathered back looks much better and higher quality than the ones with the elastic band wrapped all the way around the shoe.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Los Angeles, CA
These flats are so cute and also so comfy once you break them in. Before you break them in they feel like they are slowly murdering your feetπŸ˜‚ my husband and I had a joke during my break in process, I would say "why does tory hate feet so much?!" But about 2 years later I can say the leather is so so soooo soft and I love them even more now. It took me 2 years to break in because obviously I hated wearing them for those first 2 years. So some advice is maybe try the ice thing or blow dryer method to break them in and not kill you feet like me. I did it the old fashioned way.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Nashville, Nc
I wish I could give these more than 5 stars!! My husband got these for me 3 years ago and they are still in great shape! They are probably the most comfortable flat i own. I have the pair that has the gathered back and I'm glad they changed the design because they can hurt the back of your foot if you wear them a while. Other than that they are awesome and are something I would definitely splurge on again!
Jillian Y.
Jillian Y.
Philadelphia, PA
These flats go with absolutely anything and come in a wide variety of colors and materials. They dress up any outfit and, prior to contrary belief, they are pretty comfortable. Her older style Revas used to have elastic and these new ones have done away with what. I believe this makes them a lot comfier. You do have to break them in a bit, but they're just as comfortable as any other pair of flats I own.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Roanoke, TX
I love these shoes! I wear these to work almost daily and always get compliments on them! They go with almost all outfits and are super comfortable after you break them in. I am on my second pair now as well - that is how much I love these shoes! The first pair had the elastic and the second ones I bought don't. I love it much more without the elastic in the back!
yas s.
yas s.
I am honestly a tory girl. its my favorite store. i have about 7 of these flats in different colors.they fit perfectly and nicely. they go with every outfit. run about $225 each but can be found at the nordstrom rack as well. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND this shoe to anyone. very chic and the elastic on the back doesn't dig in. perfect for work
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
I love my Tory Burch Reva flats. They are so comfy and a great go to shoe that goes with both jeans and dresses. They are a bit expensive, so I buy mine on Tradesy or eBay, but they are worth the investment. I practically wore out my first pair and just bought another one, but they do run small. You should probably size up a half size.
Erin C.
Erin C.
My favorite pair of flats! I have them in almost every color and even the wedge version! They do take some time to break in, but after that they are absolutely perfect. You can dress them up for work or even dress them down with jeans. They look great either way. I'd recommend trying the new Minnie Flats they are so comfy!
Daphne S.
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
Oct. 14, 2016, 1:06 p.m.
Review for: Tory Burch Flat Shoes
I have had the Reva in black for 3 years now and I can't get enough of them. The leather took only 2 days to break in. They are one of the few pairs of shoes that do NOT give me blisters. My feet never get tired when wearing them. I like the large logo on the front. I would buy them in several other colors.
Stevy H.
Stevy H.
Rockville, MD
These flats a very cute and comfortable. You can wear them with anything. There are a variety of colors, so you can get multiple pairs to match all outfits. I keep a pair in my purse to wear after a long day in heels. They are a little pricey, but that is what you get with purchasing name brand flats
Glenys M.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Do the elastic on the back start to bother with long wear?
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Portland, OR
I have wanted these shoes FOREVER. I'm thinking of buying some after Christmas and was wondering are they worth the price?
Priscilla T.
Priscilla T.
Richfield, UT
I reeeeally want to try the Tory Burch flats! A youTube guru I watch wears them all the time and they look super cute. But I'm worried they might not be a comfy fit?
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Brampton
Are they worth the price, the back looks like they would dig into the back of your foot leading to be very uncomfortable!!! I don't want to splurge if they are only going to sit in the box!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
How much are these shoes in stores? I haven't seen them anywhere.