Tory Burch Face Brush uploaded by Nkeiru O.

Tory Burch Face Brush

A portable makeup brush for applying bronzers, powders, and blushes. A versatile makeup-bag essential, this Tory Burch Face Brush has ultasoft bristles that adapt to the contours of the face for flawless application. The compact, portable brush retracts into an elegant gold case so you can easily tuck it into your makeup bag. "I think every woman wants a beauty routine that's easy and makes her feel great." Tory Burch Tory Burch's "less is more" approach to beauty reflects her fashion philosophy: It's all about easy, chic style, glowing skin, and a hint of color. see more...

Nkeiru O.

Are you chic and on the go. Well, get ready to paint the town with this cute, compact and portable face brush! Soft bristles retract easily into a polished gold case.

Add to your collection. Diary of the makeup bag! Yes, Tory Burch Face Brush is travel-ready...

Use to apply bronzers, powders, and blushes. Now that's FLAWLESS!!!

I would definitely recommend. The price is approximately $42.
Darcie R.
Montverde, FL
This is the perfect on the go face brush! It is compact and incredibly chic. The quality is fantastic and I use it to reapply powder through out the day. I was able to steal this for an awesome deal at Nordstrom Rack!
Shi N.
Love this brush. Have a thing for Kabuki brushes and this one is cute and the bristles feel so soft. very nice addition to my collection
Cynthia P.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this brush! I was sold by packaging alone, but it is perfect for travel and/or to keep in make up bag!
Sarah T.
Frisco, TX
I adore this brush it's so soft and the perfect touch up brush for your handbag!
Charlene P.
Edson, Alberta
This face brush is amazing it spreads the products so very well. I want everyone to look for this item and see what I see a great deal and a awesome product. I love my makeup and I mean LOVE and with this brush it has made me love doing my makeup every day with joy! So you want to bring yourself joy in doing your makeup then go out and buy this item and see your frown go upside down:)
ohanavera98 o.
me encanta tanto que quiero uno de regalo hoy estoy cumpliendo años y quisiera que me regalaran uno porfis lo que si dijo es que te difumina muy bien el maquillaje y puedes maquillarte bien bueno espero que leean este comentario porfabor se los pido para ver si me lo regalan estoy desesperada
Anastasiya S.
Feels spectacularly soft on skin that I actually look forward to using it daily. After I apply bronzer, my face looks very natural because the brush evenly distributes the color. I love how the bristles conveniently drop down into canister for easy transportation. It provides a natural look when applying blush. I don't know how I ever tolerated my old brush!
Kristen M.
How would you rate this product? Worth buying?
Lisa A.
Placentia, CA
Do the bristles come off on your face?
Savannah M.
El Cajon
How nice is this brush rlly?
Daniela Natasha S.
Buenos Aires, Merlo
A totally divine brush and of a style different from different many, really it is fabulously precious and I recommend them to him muchisimo it is small and is transported where you want