Tory Burch EDP Sample Vial Spray

We have always cared for our beauty and health care supplements. These products provide you health, wellness and natural beauty with every day. They are unique for its flavors, scents, herbs, their health appeal, their multi- use capability, simple...

Are you perfume of a fan if you are you probably have all kinds of collections of perfume that to wear in any kind of occasion to look good to smell very good as well and you look really good as well but we need a mild problem who ever has migraine problems so they don’t hurt or have headaches mean that would be very good for perfume to use to use any kind of perfume to use to use any kind of perfumeTory Burch EDP Sample Vial Spray ?
Start your review of Tory Burch EDP Sample Vial Spray!
Michelle M.
Tory Burch EDP Sample Vial Spray uploaded by Michelle M.
Unremarkable and surprisingly familiar, almost generic. I received a sample vial of the Tory Burch EDP, so my review is limited to its use. But, from my experience with it, I don’t see myself buying a larger bottle. It’s middle of the road: certainly not bad, but there’s no wow factor at any point. The fragrance is described as being feminine and toyboy in one— with a “bright mix of citrus and florals anchored by earthy vetiver”. At first spray, there’s almost no scent noticeable. If it weren’t for my skin being visibly damp, I would have questioned if I sprayed anything at all. First spray, the scent is extremely dilute! And this, of course, may lead many to spray more. After allowing some settling time, the citrus notes perked up with a light and pleasant tone. A little later, the citrus and floral scents mixed to give a pretty, but standard and basic feminine perfume fragrance. Overall, this is a nice but meh scent— light citrus with light floral. It’s not overpowering as long as you don’t overspray it— let it settle on your skin. But, it’s kind of a generic fragrance that could come from any brand (prestige or not). There’s nothing enticing me to use or purchase it again. #fragrance #perfume #toryburch Tory Burch EDP Sample Vial Spray
Jennifer  R.
Sharon, PA
Tory Burch EDP Sample Vial Spray uploaded by Jennifer  R.
I received Tory Burch EDP Sample Vial Spray compliments of Macy's and Popsugar Dabble (powered by SoPost). I'm not allowed to wear fragrances in the critical care unit at work, so it took a while to have a chance to try this. I absolutely love it! In fact, it's my new favorite scent. I can wear this on any occasion and make heads turn. Tory Burch Signature isn't overpowering and lasts a decent amount of time. It is both a feminine and tomboy scent, which is perfect for me. 💢Key notes are Neroli, Grapefruit, Cassis, Bergamot, Peony, Tuberose, Jasmine Sambac, Vetiver, and Sandalwood. #toryburch #popsugardabble #sopost #macys #eaudeparfum #parfum #parfumlovers #fragrance #fragrancelover #review #beautyreview #fragrancereviews
Tina Y.
Dothan, AL
Tory Burch EDP Sample Vial Spray uploaded by Tina Y.
Purchased at: Macy's
I also received this Tory Burch EDP Sample Vial Spray from Macy's. Like I said, I really love getting these sample testers before I buy, because perfumes always smell different when wearing than in the bottle! It really helps me make my decision on whether to buy or not! This is one I most definitely WILL be purchasing a full size of!! It is oh sooo good. Definitely a feminine and tomboy scent as described, which is so me!! I love the citrus and floral tones as well as the earthy vetiver!! Just a little bit is all you need to smell good ALL DAY. I would definitely recommend this EDP!!
Nadia M.
Pullman, WA
Tory Burch EDP Sample Vial Spray uploaded by Nadia M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Listed as feminine and tomboy a bright mix of citrus and floral anchored by vetiver. Sounds awesome but spray spray..sniff sniff… boring boring. Slightly citrus generic floral mixes to what reminds me of like a snuggle dryer sheet vibe. It’s not bad and some might like it but very very generic and not interesting at all.
Sara Y.
Tory Burch EDP Sample Vial Spray uploaded by Sara Y.
I love the smell of citrus in this perfume. It smells good to me. I am not sure if I love it enough to buy a full size bottle. I think this is a perfume you have to try again before you can determine whether you love it or not.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,717 reviews
Tory Burch EDP Sample Vial Spray uploaded by Tonilynn R.
I have found my favorite scent from all my samples from Macy's. This perfume is amazing with citrus notes and floral notes. I only wish the scent would last half the day as strong as when I put on.i will be looking into purchasing this really soon.
Tyana L.
Louisville, KY
Tory Burch EDP Sample Vial Spray uploaded by Tyana L.
I usually don't like citrus scents but I really like this one. Thanks to Macy's for sending me out this sample of #ToryBurch Eau de Parfum spray. It's not too heavy on the citrus, floral, and earthy all rolled up in one. I could totally see it being unisex. I like the way it smelled on my skin when I first sprayed and after it settled down a bit. Definitely would recommend. Tory Burch EDP Sample Vial Spray
Ketzi  T.
Austin, TX
Tory Burch EDP Sample Vial Spray uploaded by Ketzi  T.
These perfumes were given totally free by #Macys, I loved this incredible essence of citrus in the first notes, it is charming, it is long term and it is ideal, you will not go [email protected] recommended the fragrance of #ToryBurch #favoritefragance #perfume
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Tory Burch EDP Sample Vial Spray uploaded by Fatima A R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Exactly what I needed! Travel for my job and never was able to take my parfum with me! LOVE THEM! Always asking if the department stores had any samples of this item, but usually they only have the latest and greatest scent in samples. Price was great too!
Misty C.
Smithville, MS
Tory Burch EDP Sample Vial Spray uploaded by Misty C.
This says it is feminine & tomboy, a bright mix of citrus & florals anchored by earthy vetiver. It is not bad, just not my taste. Very citrusy at 1st the floral comes through.