BY TORY BURCH

The first fragrance from Tory Burch captures classic elements in unexpected ways. Feminine and tomboy. Easy and polished. Floral peony and tuberose blend with crisp citrus notes of grapefruit and neroli — anchored by earthy vetiver. A bright and complex mix in a super-chic glass bottle with a signature fretwork top.

Notes: Neroli, Grapefruit, Cassis, Bergamot, Peony, Tuberose, Jasmine Sambac, Vetiver, Sandalwood

• Is this product good? Does it worth the price ? How long ...3 Answers
  • Ele dura bem?1 Answers
  • Ive seen mixed reviews on this fragrance, before i spend ...1 Answers
Kelly P.
media
I got this for Christmas a couple years ago and just started using it. The smell is very strong so you only need one spray. Sometimes I feel like the smell is old ladyish but then sometimes I think it smells good. The scent stays on you all day which is definetly a perk.
Samantha B.
I am not into perfumes. My nose is sensitive and particular. This perfume is the absolute best smelling perfume I have ever smelled in my life! I could bath in it. Diffuse every room in my house with it. I love it! My only complaint, although probably is kind of a big deal, the fragrance wears off very fast. that's disappointing for such an expensive perfume. But it's to be expected (somewhat) of such a light scent. Other than that, I love everything about this perfume!
Danielle M.
I love this scent! I get the most compliments when I wear it. I bought the full size and the mini duo from Sephora. It is very floral-y, which is what I like in a perfume. I switch off with Daisy Eau So Fresh. It is kind of pricey but a little goes a long way. I don't mind spending the money on it.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,049 reviews
I love the citrusy, bright scent of Tory Burch's Eau de Parfum. The grapefruit gives a tangy, crisp sensation while the floral notes of the Peony give off a comforting, fresh and familiar tone. Perfect spring scent for all occasions, especially informal occasions with loved ones. Very pretty and classy bottle as well. "For someone who is elegant, engaging and effortless." I can agree with this statement!
Veronica B.
Irvine, CA
I love this perfume because it gives me citrusy scent that I love without being to overwhelming. The staying power could be better but when you buy this perfume in the set it’s so worth it! I would definitely recommend to those who love citrus without it being to overpowering :)
Hannah R.
Hampton, VA
This sent is all the good. I get compliments on it all the time. It’s not too strong and is sweet smelling. It is definitely worth the price you pay for it. The packaging is simple but elegant. I definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a new scent.
Aidee V.
Killeen, TX
I am a fan of floral smells and this one i would say seems to be a combination of floral and citrus scent which is quite nice. I was pleasantly surprised by this perfume. I received a sample in my Macy’s box but glad i did. I will be purchasing full size.
Ana O.
Folsom, CA
I wore this fragrance for my wedding day. My wedding took place on the beach so the fresh fragrance was perfect for vibe. I paired it with the lotion so the fragrance will lay longer on the body.
Nilomee P.
Love this scent! I’ve had this one for a few years i absolutely love how strong it is. The lasting power is great lasts for me all day. It’s a pleasant floral smell but not in the traditional floral scent. If you haven’t tried this yet please do! It lasts for a while and worth the price to the last penny in my opinion. Nothing else smells like it.
A L.
Close your eyes and imagine that you are at on the beach at sunrise. You are on the coast somewhere with a nearby citrus grove. This is what wearing this perfume smells like. It is bright, clean, and just delicate enough. Notes of grapefruit, but with floral undertones, so not overwhelming. One star removed because I wish this scent lasted longer.
Sofia A.
Does anyone know if this scent lasts long?
Cheyenne B.
Hackettstown, NJ
I smelled this in the store and it smelled great, but does the scent last all day? I liked that it was a soft, clean scent, but as per my experience with other soft scents, I am hesitant to spend the money on it if the scent won't last!
Mely D.
Cypress, TX
Is this fragance sweet? I want to get it!!!!
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL
How does this smell? What are some strong notes you pick up on?
Iborine M.
Margate, FL
Is this product good? Does it worth the price ? How long does it stay when sprayed ?

Amazon