BY TORY BURCH

The first fragrance from Tory Burch captures classic elements in unexpected ways: feminine and tomboy, easy and polished. Floral peony and tuberose blend with crisp citrus notes of grapefruit and neroli anchored by earthy vetiver for a bright and complex mix in a superchic rollerball. Notes: Neroli, Grapefruit, Cassis, Bergamot, Peony, Tuberose, Jasmine Sambac, Vetiver, Sandalwood.

Buy on Sephora*
Tiffany T.
Hot Springs, AR
I am not a big perfume person because most make me sneeze a lot. This little roller is perfect to carry in my purse when I need just a little bit of fragrance. I get so many compliments on it.
Nathalie D.
San Diego, CA
Another favorite scent of the season. I got a sample recently, and I loved the citrus scent. I use it when I feel like I need a boost of energy, and want that happy summer feeling.
angeline c.
Blue Ash, OH
A bit to overpowering for me. I do love the softer notes that this has but the initial scent is just way too strong that it takes over the softer notes.
Gina G.
Federal Way, WA
I got this perfume as a sample in Sephora and I couldn't resist to get it. This fragrance it is a dream and this size is easy to carry everywhere!
Katie D.
I love Tory Burch roller balls. You get a great volume of perfume in the bottle for the price and the scent lasts all day. I love how they smell!
Princena R.
Clarksville , IN
I went to a department store and smelled this perfume. It was wonderful. I was given a sample and I held on to it as long as possible.
bridget r.
Santa Clara, CA
It smells amazing and i haven’t used all of the bottle yet so that’s great news. It is my first time using a perfume from this brand
Kristin M.
Saint Cloud, FL
I LOVEE the smell of this Parfum. I got this for Christmas and it smells delightful! I would recommend anyone to try this
Ally P.
Glen Rock
Love this product very much. It’s my signature scent and I only use this one. It’s very sweet but subtle which I love
Montanna M.
Austin, TX
I love the smell of this Tory Burch perfume. I usually prefer to use a roll on too because it goes on so quickly!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
What kind of scent is it? fruity, flowery etc.
Emily D.
Orlando, FL
Does this product last long?
Kim B.
Is this a heavy or light smelling perfume? Floral tones? Sweet? Or spicy?
Kristen M.
How would you rate this product? Worth buying?
Barbara M.