BY TORY BURCH

The first fragrance from Tory Burch captures classic elements in unexpected ways: feminine and tomboy, easy and polished. Floral peony and tuberose blend with crisp citrus notes of grapefruit and neroli anchored by earthy vetiver for a bright and complex mix in a superchic rollerball. Notes: Neroli, Grapefruit, Cassis, Bergamot, Peony, Tuberose, Jasmine Sambac, Vetiver, Sandalwood.

Jillian G.
Naugatuck, CT
I brought this on vacation with me. I was thinking that if I brought one of my big bottles and it broke or got stolen i would be especially upset. I bought the roller ball because it was on the cheap side and i know tory burch is a good brand. Well with the 25 dollars. I went and bought the big bottle when i got home. Perfect summer scent i wear it every day and it doesn't get old.
Alicia Y.
San Francisco, CA
I love this perfume! It was like love at first sniff 🐶 but really it smells so good! It smells fruity and floral-y at the same time but it isn't too overpowering. I don't like scents that are too floral-y because it makes me feel sick. The only downside to this is that it doesn't last very long & you would need to reapply throughout the day.
susan h.
OH MY GOD. this is my all time favorite scent. literally don't use anything else since i smelled this...its so fresh and sophisticated if that makes any sense. This size has lasted me 3-4 months! I'm thinking about investing in the bigger one because the smell is just amazing
Amber t.
Cape May, NJ
I actually bought this before I even smelled it because it got good reviews. So I wasn't surprised when I enjoyed it so much. It's a nice feminine smell that isn't over baring.
Christina N.
This is my FaVoriTE perfume! My hubby loves it just as much as I do! Doesn't give me a headache and it also has such a great scent! Keeps me smelling great for hours!! Love the roll on! Easy to keep with me in my make up bag!
Jill K.
Paramount, Ca
This is always in my bag. I use it if I need a little pick me up and it does exactly that. It is long lasting, in my opinion and compliments the Tory Burch lotion.
Jennifer T.
I do really like this perfume. I don't go for floral scents but this one is light & fresh, I couldn't say no. It's nice but not overpowering. My husband is super sensitive to scents and he hasn't said a thing about this one.
Marilyn L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I love this Tory Burch scent and the roller ball was perfect for me for traveling or on the go. It's the size of a pen and can fit anywhere, also TSA size for carryon on planes.
Veronica P.
This is an amazing product! It is small so it fits in my bag and get to take it everywhere with me for a quick touch up. Just need to rub some on your neck or Your inner wrist
Momo M.
Indianapolis , IN
I love the TB fragrance and recently bought this as a gift for someone. Its a perfect little size and not too pricey. Perfect for travel or just keeping in your purse.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
What kind of scent is it? fruity, flowery etc.
Emily D.
Orlando, FL
Does this product last long?
Kim B.
Is this a heavy or light smelling perfume? Floral tones? Sweet? Or spicy?
Kristen M.
How would you rate this product? Worth buying?
Barbara M.