Brittany S.
Township of Washington, NJ
This perfume smells so fruity and delicious! I currently have the rollerball and some samples from Sephora, but I am looking to purchase the gift set or larger bottle sometime soon. I also noticed this perfume is sold cheaper in Sephora than in department stores such as Macy's. What I like most about this perfume is that I can actually smell it on myself compared to many other perfumes I've used. You must try this perfume if you're looking for a fresh, fruity, and floral scent- I highly recommend!