BY TORY BURCH

The first fragrance from Tory Burch captures classic elements in unexpected ways: feminine and tomboy, easy and polished. Floral peony and tuberose blend with crisp citrus notes of grapefruit and neroli anchored by earthy vetiver for a bright and complex mix in a superchic rollerball. Notes: Neroli, Grapefruit, Cassis, Bergamot, Peony, Tuberose, Jasmine Sambac, Vetiver, Sandalwood.

harshada S.
Harrison, NJ
I have a roller ball of this fragrance. It is a perfect mature work fragrance according to me. It is not very overpowering but at the same time the person passing by will definitely notice the subtle presence of the perfume. My mom loved it very much too!
Evelin G.
Spartanburg, SC
I got this at TJ maxx.. I thought it was gonna be 2.99 but it turns out the number was fading the price was 12.99.. since I'm obsessed with roller ball perfumes I decided to get it.. when I tell you it was really worth the 12.99 I spent.. I work at a place where you are constantly packing out moving up and down walking back and worth and it stay with me all day! I get many compliments when I wear it! I love it!
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
This fragrance is beautiful and classy. A soft, crisp floral scent that is not overpowering. I love the rollerball version as it is great for traveling and leaving in my work bag. The packaging matches the fragrance. Modern and classy.
Corina V.
Renton , WA
I received this as a gift. Perfumes are really sentimental gifts in my opinions. That’s besides the point here. Anyway it’s not my favorite but it smells nice for every day wear.
Alexandra A.
For me to say I like a perfume means a lot and i LOVE this perfume. It is exactly what I've been on the hunt for. I love citrus scents and when I first smelled this i immediately thought oranges and grapefruits. The scent is very light and clean. I chose the roller ball version because I didn't want to commit to the full size and then me not like it but I think I'll repurchase a full size once I'm done. I like how I can wear this basically anywhere because it's very casual and fresh. It doesn't last very long but I layer it with a similar scented lotion and i smell good all day. Plus I mean look at that adorable bottle.
abby k.
Smithtown , NY
This is MY scent. As soon as I smelled this, I knew that this was going to be my signature smell. It's the perfect flowery citrus smell, it isn't like some other perfume that are just nauseating. It gives the right hint of femininity. I would definitely recommend this and I am always complimented and asked what perfume I wear. It is this beauty!
Brittany S.
Twp Washinton, NJ
This perfume smells so fruity and delicious! I currently have the rollerball and some samples from Sephora, but I am looking to purchase the gift set or larger bottle sometime soon. I also noticed this perfume is sold cheaper in Sephora than in department stores such as Macy's. What I like most about this perfume is that I can actually smell it on myself compared to many other perfumes I've used. You must try this perfume if you're looking for a fresh, fruity, and floral scent- I highly recommend!
Gretchen K.
Lawrence , KS
This is my all time favorite perfume! I am not much an of perfume wearer due to it always making me sneeze or it ends up being too strong. This is the perfect light scent that will last you through the whole day but is never too strong in the morning. The rollerball size is the perfect amount that can last you a whole year! It is the perfect size to store in your purse or makeup bag and never takes up too much space!
Hannah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this scent but this rollerball doesn't work very well. I have to press super hard to get any of the perfume on my skin. The scent is nice and light, not much floral to it, more warm and fruity. If only the ball in tube worked a bit better and I didnt have to dig into my pulse points to get the product to come out it would be great.
Marie K.
Powell, TN
This is definitely my most favorite perfume brand. I've always been a huge fan of Tory Burch. For the longest time I was using Daisy by Marc Jacobs, but this quickly became my new favorite. The Rollerball is perfect to keep in your purse even though you don't really need to reapply during the day.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
What kind of scent is it? fruity, flowery etc.
Emily D.
Orlando, FL
Does this product last long?
Kim B.
Is this a heavy or light smelling perfume? Floral tones? Sweet? Or spicy?
Kristen M.
How would you rate this product? Worth buying?
Barbara M.