BY TORY BURCH

The first fragrance from Tory Burch captures classic elements in unexpected ways: feminine and tomboy, easy and polished. Floral peony and tuberose blend with crisp citrus notes of grapefruit and neroli anchored by earthy vetiver for a bright and complex mix in a superchic rollerball. Notes: Neroli, Grapefruit, Cassis, Bergamot, Peony, Tuberose, Jasmine Sambac, Vetiver, Sandalwood.

abby k.
abby k.
Jericho, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is MY scent. As soon as I smelled this, I knew that this was going to be my signature smell. It's the perfect flowery citrus smell, it isn't like some other perfume that are just nauseating. It gives the right hint of femininity. I would definitely recommend this and I am always complimented and asked what perfume I wear. It is this beauty!
Alicia Y.
Alicia Y.
San Francisco, CA
I love this perfume! It was like love at first sniff 🐶 but really it smells so good! It smells fruity and floral-y at the same time but it isn't too overpowering. I don't like scents that are too floral-y because it makes me feel sick. The only downside to this is that it doesn't last very long & you would need to reapply throughout the day.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love this scent but this rollerball doesn't work very well. I have to press super hard to get any of the perfume on my skin. The scent is nice and light, not much floral to it, more warm and fruity. If only the ball in tube worked a bit better and I didnt have to dig into my pulse points to get the product to come out it would be great.
Marie K.
Marie K.
Powell, TN
This is definitely my most favorite perfume brand. I've always been a huge fan of Tory Burch. For the longest time I was using Daisy by Marc Jacobs, but this quickly became my new favorite. The Rollerball is perfect to keep in your purse even though you don't really need to reapply during the day.
Amber t.
Amber t.
Cape May, NJ
I actually bought this before I even smelled it because it got good reviews. So I wasn't surprised when I enjoyed it so much. It's a nice feminine smell that isn't over baring.
Jill K.
Jill K.
Paramount, Ca
This is always in my bag. I use it if I need a little pick me up and it does exactly that. It is long lasting, in my opinion and compliments the Tory Burch lotion.
angeline c.
angeline c.
Blue Ash, OH
A bit to overpowering for me. I do love the softer notes that this has but the initial scent is just way too strong that it takes over the softer notes.
Princena R.
Princena R.
Clarksville, IN
I went to a department store and smelled this perfume. It was wonderful. I was given a sample and I held on to it as long as possible.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Best new spring fragrance for me!! I love the orange blossoms in the fragrance. Can't wait to wear it everyday!
Lori A.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
I had such high hopes, because I adore Tory Burch shoes and bags, but this perfume is too strong for me!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What kind of scent is it? fruity, flowery etc.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Orlando, FL
Does this product last long?
Kim B.
Kim B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a heavy or light smelling perfume? Floral tones? Sweet? Or spicy?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would you rate this product? Worth buying?